Ch 10 - Out

Rias is worried because there is no work shortage for you. What is going on with her end? And how far do you push?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was day five of all of this pressure. The weekend was almost here. Was a Friday as Rias woke up from your alarm and reached over to hit snooze. Her belly rubbing up against your chest and neck. "Hubby." She called. You were just not into waking up. Motionless as she rubbed through your hair. "Love wake up." 

You turn over and yawn. "Yeah?"

"You got class you know." She hugged you.

"Crap." A stretch and realizing that you have one more day. "It will have to wait."

"You have to go to class." She ordered.

"I meant the weekend. I'm tired."

"I am well aware. I hit snooze for you. One more and I will be very upset."

You kick over the sheets. "I got it." Swinging your legs over the bed and getting out. As soon as your legs hit the floor you are going right down. Like a telephone pole a slow descent crashing to the ground. "Oomph." And the face plants last. "Gravy." You mumble.

"Honey..." Sighed Rias.

"One more day. I have to make it. I must." Slowly you pick yourself up and it's time to get a move on. "Rias anything tonight outside of the usual rounds of routine?"

"Nothing yet."

Grayfia entered the room. "Good morning my lady. And sir, why are you there on the floor?"

"Just leave me here to gather myself." You mumble to her.

"Right." Then over to Rias. "Come my lady, I shall warm a bath. It's a pleasant morning. Then some fresh fruit and a day to relax."

"Sounds lovely. Thank you." She got herself out of the bed and walked towards the door. "Bye for now (FN). Have a good day."

"Cool. Where's my care or pat on the ass." You grumbled.

"Well my good sir I would recommend a good scrub because there is dirt on your face." Pointed out Grayfia.

"Thanks. Bye ladies." They wave goodbye and shut the door to you still there in the same position soaking in this dreadful morning. Yup. Today I'm in disgrace.

~~~~~
The day was moving by slowly too. Almost as if time was running backwards. One of those times where the night shift workers see 1:59 on the clock and two minutes later to gasp seeing 1:01. It was grime hearing from Akeno before first period talking about a weekend night full of pacts. Gaspy and Koneko had their gamer buddy request them again right off the bat for MMOs and a sushi platter. Must be nice. Then between you, Akeno, Kiba, Xenovia, Issei, and Asia some were having to double up. 

At this time you looked you were at the desk in the club room ready to just take a few deep breaths and try to at least end on a positive note. Kiba teleported in front of you with a cup with a dish underneath it. "What's this?"

"A token from Lady Sona and my girlfriend. I insist you just chug it and it will help you get through the rest of today until at least dinner." Kiba put it on the desk and stood back.

"Cheers I guess." You drink that as fast as you could without choking. "Meh. What is it? Tastes like bad coffee."

"Double espresso with a dash of cream. Should help you keep you up." Kiba smiled.

"I don't even drink coffee."

"I know but your eyes opened right up."

"Touche." You agree. "So you ready to be fake boyfriend to make an ex jealous for a freshman girl on the other side of the city?"