Ch 13 - Let Me Heal You

When you help out you wife, she helps you.

Lemon Warning posted when time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You had a good reward on the other end. You were still tired and achy from the heavy work week but some lovings could not kill you in any sense. Rias rubbing the inside of her breasts says a little convincing and she's your because she wants you. This has you on the edge of the bed and examining your wife's swollen feet. Hands first... Granted, her feet don't stink. She's been very clean and Grayfia has helped her in the bath. Using your thumbs you rub any soreness near the balls of her feet. Checking for any tough skin or tender muscle. It was quick.

You go to the sink to wash your hands good as you know she is waiting for you. Waiting for you to notice her and take charge. As you dried your hands she decided to quickly bring into something that would catch your eye. Something simple. A short pink nighty that with her bump raised the level to just above the underwear. And what color underwear? A white. Which was rare. It's been since the wedding. Before then? Never. 

"Oh Love." She called.

"I'm coming." You enter the room to see the high gown and no bra on to easy notice that her nipples were hard. "Whoa now..."

"I know you're coming my love, but please be gentle."

Lemon Warning

Skip next bold text in order to skip.

Rias laid on her side facing you. You did not think she would dress up for you. Almost like a shy or innocent girl. But she has gotten much cuter being pregnant. The difference between hot and cute is mostly attitude. Having her blush showing her weak side was something she hasn't done before. You kiss her as you gradually move that gown up all the way to her neck. Once it rests you start fondling. 

She moaned and gripped you close. "Honey."

"Yes Love?"

"I need you."

"And I need you."

"Let me heal you."

"Let me please you." This when you being your hand to the top of her white panties and slide down them to find her clit. She moaned and tightened her grip. Second step is sucking her boobs. When she is in a needy and blushing state the two of these can make her cum before you even insert. You can tell by her body language and her moans that she's close. Then you stop yourself and reach your hand and mouth back.

"I was so close." She tried to catch her breath.

"Oh I know." You unzip and time for you to take everything off. Not far for only her to be bare. Then you spoon behind Rias. "This position to comfort you?"

"Sideways from behind?" She smiled. "From you I'd love it."

"I know you do. So tell me Wifey, you want to take them off or am I ripping them off."

"I thought I told you gentle."

"I will be. But one hand and if they rip it happens."

She giggled. "I don't wear white. I'd they rip so be it." Your wife should be careful what she wishes for. You pull down and the panties do stretch out. They go down to the ankles as you find your way to find the spot. Then start with your tip. Once you are in the clear you enter slowly because of the angle.

You thrust and head in and this is something you might have to get used to with her carrying. Wrapping an arm around her and using your low and mid section to satisfy her as she gripped the side of the bed.

"I'm cumming!" She shut her eyes and she laid there as you kept going. Rias was fast today. Must be the hormones and how she felt.

You keep going at it as she tightened up after the orgasm. Then you unload. "Rias!"

"Hubby you are so pleasing." She was catching her breath as she pushed you off and hugged into your chest. "This is my happy place."

Warning Over

Clean up men. And you ladies out there too. Hehe.

Rias was laying in your chest after settling down. This is the love and affection she couldn't have in a week. You've been working so hard. This helped you just enough.

"How are you?" You ask.

"You're finally around. I'm just glad you are with me. Work can always wait. It's been a hard week. Do you know what it's like seeing you work until you crash? I saw what I felt before I knew I was pregnant. The color in your face is back and your eyes are more clear. That's the man I married. Not some workaholic saying this is what someone told me to do."

"I thought I was just doing what was best. Same thing I have done my whole life. Although, it's been a bit much. That I will admit."

"Can we find happy medium?"

"Medium-large?" You gently spank her.

"Honey." She giggled.

"Just saying."

"Well sorry I've been lonely and horny."

"Sorry I've been working." You start to move your hands again.

"I love you."

"Rias I love you more."

~~~~~

Always, always make time for your lover.

-Rel