26: You & Me Baby.

♥ dedicated to narry1236 for being a babe :* 

*SMUT WARNING* its probably not graphic at all bc im trying to be rly cautious so it's not restricted, but eh, wattpad hates me so who knows what will happen. dont like it dont read it. i dont need another complaint rn. 

ITS STILL FREAKING RESTRICTED HOMG WATTPAD YOU'RE SUCH A PUSSY NOW. 

__________________________________________________________

 Niall was squirming with anticipation as he sat at in the living room waiting for Harry's arrival home. He had wanted to go and see him at the airport, but Harry said, and he quotes:

"Come and I will fuck you on the airport floor." 

So Niall stayed home today, waiting for Harry to come home. He could barely contain his excitement, which was unlike him. When Harry left for two weeks he wasn't this needy for his boyfriend to come home. He wasn't nearly this needy, he was a normal boy waiting for his smart, talented boyfriend to come home to him. And he kept himself busy. Maybe because he didn't do anything these past four days the times being going as slow as ever, making him want Harry even more.

Niall's completely moved in, all he needs to do now is sell his poor excuse of a flat and the furniture in it. His car is currently parked underground with Harry's, and he finally feels like he belongs here. Like he's not just staying with his multi-millionaire boyfriend, he is now living with him, and he doesn't have to feel like such a burden anymore. 

It's a nice feeling. 

Niall could get used to this feeling. 

When he heard the front door key force itself into the lock and open the door, he lunged at his missed boyfriend, taking in his smell, his feel, him. 

"I take it you missed me?" Harry asked, humour tracing his voice. 

"Don't pretend you didn't miss me." Niall asked, glaring a little at his boyfriend, and as soon as those words left his mouth Harry had dropped his bags and pinned him up against the now closed front door. 

"Is anyone here." It wasn't a question.

"No." Niall had hoped his voice wouldn't waver like it did just then. Why was he always so submissive against Harry? He can be dominant, that's been proven. 

"Good." Once a sub, always a sub. 

Harry  pulled Niall's clothes off of his body and he was soon standing naked, shivering a little as he watched Harry undo his fly and pull down his pants. The need he felt for Harry was extraordinary, he had purposely not jacked off for three days whilst waiting for Harry to come home, he could barely wait.

"I need you." Harry moaned when Niall reached out to fondle his throbbing member, "I love you." 

"Then make love to me." Niall whispered, "Hard." 

"Always baby." Harry groaned, pushing Niall up against the front door, his sweaty chest against Nialls, skin touching skin, a feeling Niall will never forget, and one Harry will cherish. 

Harry groaned as he lifted Niall up by his bum, his hands firmly underneath his bum cheeks. Niall was desperate for it, Harry could tell. He probably deprived himself of release, which was stupid since they were sharing some pretty graphic photos back and forth while Harry was away. The poor boy must be horny as all hell.