21: Heaven.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. 

THE COVERS CHANGED WAH.

(who would like niall to top one night?) (have harry be submissive?) 

[thisisnteventhatbadnowwattpadareyouhappy]

__________________________________________________________________

"You... I... what?" Niall stumbled, and Harry groaned. 

"I fucking love you." Harry repeated, and Niall stood still and watched him, all different thoughts or comebacks circling around in his head. 

Niall nodded, sucked in a breath, looked around the hallway, then walked down it and out of the penthouse, walking past Louis, who had a shocked look on his face. As soon as Niall was out of the door, his head resting on the closed, wooden door, the breath he was holding in escaping through his lips, he heard Harry shout. 

"How could you bring him here, Louis?!" 

"What do you mean, S-Sir?" Louis timidly responded, and Harry glared harshly at the smaller boy. 

"That’s the only over-sized jumper he owns that I fit in, of course it's here! I sleep in it, Lou, for fucks sake, why did you bring him here to collect it?!" 

"I didn't know, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still attached..." 

"Louis, please, just... just—"

"I love you too." A new voice interrupted, and Harry's eyes flicked to the doorway, the blonde boy awkwardly standing there, his hands clasped in front of him. 

Harry wasted no time in stalking over to him, the lovers lips meeting with a passion neither could comprehend. Harry wasted no time in roaming his hands, grabbing that butt that belonged to him, feeling Niall underneath his palms, missing the way that he feels naked and underneath him, or naked and in his arms, and Harry's just missed all of Niall. 

When his lips moved to the blonde boy's neck, Louis took that as a cue to leave, slipping out of the door quietly as Niall moaned out a soft; "bedroom." 

As they both struggled to get down the hallway and into whatever close bedroom there is, which Harry believed was some guest room (not his or Louis', they're both down the other end of the house), Niall was already tugging on Harry's shirt to make it come off, Niall wanted to see his abs. He wanted to feel them underneath his fingertips, he wanted to trace that stupid butterfly tattoo once again. He wanted Harry. 

Harry's shirt was off, Niall's shirt was off, and his belt was unbuckled, all while the two were still in the doorway to the room, the door still open as well. Harry's torso was against Niall's, Harry's body heat making Niall sink into the feeling. The door was now shut, the pair stumbling over to the bed, and Harry stopped for a minute, grabbing Nialls face with both hands and kissing his nose softly. 

"I love you." 

"I love you, too." 

"No, don't say the too." 

"Why not?"

"Because it doesn't sound real." 

Harry's mouth was covering Niall's once more, successfully cutting him off from saying anything more on the topic. Not that Niall was complaining. These past weeks that they were apart proved to be something difficult, and Niall didn't know that a boy could have that much effect on him, especially at night when he's trying to sleep, and instead he is greeted with various memories and pictures from his nights with Harry, thus resulting in a boner, and thus he has to get rid of the problem.