28: Boy Toy.

dedication to the lovely 'cryingovernarry' for being the first to read & vote

[ i'm kind of inlove with the new cover. What do you guys think? ] talk to me :c 

i honestly do not know how to end this book, or how many chapters are left. sigh. I should be more planned than this. 

___________________________________________________________________

"He's not good for you, Niall." Liam spoke, throwing a magazine at the space in front of Niall, its headline reading: Harry Styles fights with new boy toy; we hope it's a breakup.

"I'm not a boy toy." Niall said to his best friend, rolling his eyes. 

"Harry Styles stranded hot blonde Niall Horan at local shopping centre, leaving the boy in tears. Is this the end of their romance? Read on to find out." Liam spoke, spitting out the words before he slammed the magazine down.

"Who cares what they think." Niall said, taking a bite of his sandwich, "And I didn't cry either."

"Leave. Him. Niall." Liam said harshly, this time causing his best friend to look up at him.

"How dare you. Liam! You're my best friend! You don't tell me who I should or shouldn't date!" Niall spoke, his anger obvious to the brunette. 

"He's not good for you!" Liam argued back, "Luke was! Now, I barely see that kid anymore, you two were good for each other!" 

"So? Just because he was "good for me"— as you put it— doesn't mean I should date him." Niall spoke, trying to calm and see this from Liam's side of things. 

"Yes, it does!" 

"Liam!" Niall yelled, standing up and slamming his hands down on the pathetic lunch table they were sitting at in the middle of their school canteen, "Stop. It." Niall growled out, getting up, grabbing the magazine in front of him, sent one last glare to his best friend, then stormed out, making sure he didn't turn around. 

"Come back here Niall! Come back here!

Harry was content with his life. Louis didn't hate him for ignoring him, Niall loved him, Niall was moved in with him, and the media was ignoring the two. Sure, there were a few photos here and there, but nothing for either boy to be worried about. 

"Sir—Harry, you should go to work." Louis spoke, still unsure if Harry was going to yell at him.

"Ugh, Louis why." Harry spoke, dragging out the question, whinging like a little kid. 

"Because if you don't your Father will take action." Louis reasoned, and Harry sat up, not happy with Louis' reason. 

"But Louis," Harry whined, dragging out the boy’s name, "I don't want to." 

"Harold, go." Louis glared, going to the wall phone and calling up Paul— Harry's driver— to come and collect him and then transport him to the office. 

Harry sighed and got up, changing out of "comfy clothes" (something Niall said he needed to start wearing because he felt intimidated when Harry was always in a suit, even though he says constantly that it's hot) and into his work suit, leaving a few buttons undone to tease the women at his work. 

He was a tease, what could he say. That would never change. He loved doing it, especially to Niall. 

"Hey Paul." Harry spoke, sitting in the back of the black Aston Martin, getting himself comfortable.