Chapter 21:

(Eliza PoV)

It had been 2 Months since the cave incident, Ghost and Ember have been reported MIA, their bodies were never found so it looks like they escaped. Lucy went back to Hereford base after we saved my parents, Delta wanted to stay with me but I told her to stay with grace, since she had been hit hard from Ember's disappearance.

"Hey Eliza, you up?" I heard scarlet call through the door. "Yeah I'm up, and I'm decent." I called back, she opened the door. "How you feeling?" she asked me, :"Been better, but this isn't the first time he disappeared." I responded, she smiled. She then handed me something, it was a picture of the Sherman, with all of them in front of it. "This was Daniels copy, I thought you should have it." I stared at the picture in my hands, I could see him so happy. All of them did. I started to tear up and I guess Scarlet knew this because she dragged me into a hug. "It's ok Eliza, no rubble would kill him. He will get out. I know he will." She reassured. It calmed me down a bit.

(Six PoV)

This is the 15th sword attack this month. What are these white masks up too. They don't die, we can't stop them. I almost lost 3 operators facing them when they resurrected and almost stuck them. Fucking hell.

I looked at my screen and saw another active emergency, I sighed and then held down the button of the intercom, "[Can Operators Montagne, Doc and Dokkaebi report to briefing.]" I let go of the button and just sat there with my head in my hands, I waited a bit before finally standing up and heading down to briefing myself. "Listen operators, there's been another white mask attack, and there will probably be two of them sword ones there, so you need to get in, grab the hostages and get out. please do not get yourself killed out there. Dismissed." I quickly explained before handing Doc a file. "Marius will be waiting by the chopper, he knows the location already." I added before heading back to my office.

(Eliza PoV)

"We have another sword attack, we need to head in there and back rainbow up. Once the hostages get out we can safely try to dispose of the swordsmen before retreating." Scarlet said, we all nodded and grabbed our stuff. We then got into a car and drove to the location, Sans Adam and Papyrus weren't there, we wondered why until Scarlet let me in on the secret. "Eliza, we are bringing the Sherman. Hopefully it will be able to delay those swordsmen for a bit." She added, that when I hear the tank behind us. We aren't that far away from the location and most locals have been evacuated, since the first swords attack they just massacred people in a miles radius before being called back. It was horrible.

We pulled up to the military base where it was all going down and could already see Doc, Montagne and Dokkaebi killing the White Masks. Me and Scarlet moved up next to them. "Hey Doc, what's the situation?" I asked, "Those swordsmen are trying to kill us, they have stopped us getting to the hostages, most of the other White masks have been cleared." He explained before returning fire to the remaining White masks. Me and scarlet did the same.

"Just wait for the Sherman, we can survive that long." Scarlet said, we started holding our ground when two figures appeared behind us, they walked past us towards the two swordsmen, we noticed two swords on their hips, we trained our aim on them. "There's fucking four of them." I said. That's when one of them engaged the white mask swords man, the other two started battling as well.

They were in the heat of battle when the Sherman turned up. "Wait, WHY IS THERE A TANK?" I heard Monty say, "Sans, where the fuck have you been?" Scarlet said, quite angrily, Sans then appeared in the hatch, "Traffic mate." I just shuck my head laughing. "YOUR IN A FUCKING TANK. TRAFFIC IS NOTHING." Scarlet shouted, that's when sans pointed at the four swordsmen battling, I watched as one of their hoods came down and I saw Ghosts signature mask. I was quite confused but happy to see it. that's when ghost quickly disarmed his opponent, Literally, and then executed him. The sword the White mask was holding changed from a black colour to a normal shiny, silvery colour. that's when the other unknown Swords man finished the white mask. The exact same thing happened to the other White masks swords. He then turned around I saw the Skull on His helmet. He pulled his hood down and it revealed Ember. Me and Dokkaebi were ecstatic. We rushed over to hug him, then he took his helmet off and hugged back.