15: Red

Someone was still slapping the door. But when you hear that voice you exhale out in relief as it was familiar.

Jungkook and you got up and open the door. The six boys Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon rush inside and the next moment you find yourself in a group hug. They all hug you tighter and you grew in pain as the wound and your bruises still hurt behind the bandages.

They all release you and Jungkook from hug on hearing your voice full of pain. You look at their faces. Care, worry, little anger, and lots of love were the expressions you saw on their faces.

one by one all the boys talk to you Jimin and Taehyung gave you a soft hug, your cousin give you a peck on your forehead, Namjoon cup your face in gave you confidence by using words, Yoongi and Hoseok pat your shoulder. They all ensure that they are always by your side. The same events happened with Jungkook.

You all settled in the living room and they ask you to explain everything. They just had an idea that you got into a fight as Jungkook called them and ask them to come. You both explain everything and they listen carefully. They also advised you to stay away from Jackson.

The room became silent for some time. Suddenly something clicks in your mind you turn to Jungkook who was sitting next to you on the couch and whisper something in his ear. Then he whispered something in your ear and the other boys were looking at both of you with a confused face.

You both nod to each other and then turn to the six boys Jungkook and you clear your throat, Jungkook spoke first "Jimin, tae, and hyungs. We want to tell you something" then you speak "I hope you will all understand us" you both took a deep breath and spoke together "WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP"

they all had normal expression and then you spoke again "after last night event we confess each other and came together this morning" they all still had normal expression but Namjoon expression turned to confuse one, he finally spoke "wait, did you said last night and this morning?.. I thought you both were together on the first day. I mean when I saw you both in the school corridor holding each other's hand, lost each other's eyes" your teacher shrugs. After his words all boys had a smirk on their faces and turn to "ohhhh...!" teasing you and the elbow you.

You and Jungkook turn red. Blood rush through your cheeks and you blush. Hoseok pointed between you and Jungkook "we all knew this would happen. We all knew that you both like each other, only you both didn't know that the other person also likes you" you and Jungkook turn redder and start heating up at such an awkward situation.

You both stay silent. Your cousin claps his hand to get everyone's attention "hey guys listen I will be going back to work. So maybe, I will be leaving by next Monday"

The room was filled with NOs. no one wanted Jin to leave "Oppa please stay for some more days" you exclaim. "This is not fair hyung, you just arrived" one of the boys argued "our holiday will be starting soon please stay. We will have fun"

Jin sigh "I am sorry, I have to leave but we can have fun the next week and I will give you all a treat" you all agree with him but still sad that he is leaving. Suddenly Jin's phone started to ring he picked up the call and the room became silent.

💁💜