28: Memories

* FLASHBACK MEMORY *

| 6 years ago. A mansion, Bussan|

"Good morning Y/N, happy birthday" Your mother wakes you up. You gave a smile and sit on your bed beside your mother. "Morning mom, thank you" you thank your mother for wishing you. "You have become a teen now" your mother smiles.

"Yeah, my daughter turns 13 today" your father enters the room. "Happy birthday Y/N," he said, hugging you. "Thanks, Appa" you reply in your morning voice hugging him back.

"So, Y/N get ready, I have to take you to a place" your father rubs his hands and then claps like a PE couch asking you to hurry up. You immediately move to the bathroom to get ready.

_

You were sitting in the back seat beside your father. His right-hand man was driving.

The car stops in front of a big gate "big-hit shelter home" you read it aloud when you hop out of the car along with your father. The two metal doors opened. You walk inside, there was a building surrounded by a lawn, a kinda farmhouse thing. You saw children playing around, some were sitting under trees, sketching, some were helping old people with different kinds of stuff, etc.

Everyone who was passing by you was greeting your father who greeted you back.

After some steps, you enter the main building.

"Whoa!!" you gasp looking around the reception and the interior of the building.......it didn't look like a shelter home which you saw in movies or how people talked about them. It looked like a classy mall or a 5 star VIP hotel.

"Let's make some good deeds to make your birthday memorable." He whispered and move towards the reception.

You knew that your parents and your uncle-aunts use to donate and visit different shelter homes frequently but this was your first time visiting any shelter home. The next thing you knew that your father donated a huge amount of money to the shelter home in your name.

"Your gift to the needy" your father grinned after submitting the cheque. People around you who looked like the staff thanked you n number of times. But your father was wrong, it was not a gift from you but it was to you. The amount of happiness you got was something you never experienced.

You and your father were taking a walk outside, in the garden. Your father took a seat on a bench which was under a tree. You sat beside him.

Your father started the conversation. It seems like he wanted to say those words for a long time.

"Y/N, this is a shelter home our gang-run and many more like these across the country, as you know what your parents do. I want you to know the story behind it. This shelter home is not just for orphans but elderly people also, the orphans here get love and guidance which they lack after losing their parents and the old people get love and respect which they lose after their own children throw them out of their houses or passed away."

"So, I don't know the exact figure but many years ago, a group of orphans who lived here was best friends. When they get educated and were capable to work. They decided to have a startup business, they started a company called 'nation' who worked for this shelter home because they didn't want other youngsters to struggle and bear that pain and abuse which they had gone through. I was around 4 when I and my hyung lost our parents in a plane crash. Not only our parents we lost our close relatives also. We had no one and we shifted here, in this shelter home where I met your mother who also lost everyone in the same plane crash. We got educated and trained by the nation company, we got married and joined the company. My hyung JN/F/N (Jin's father's name) and my best friend JM/F/N (Jimin's father's name) also got settled. My hyung got a son i.e. your Jin Oppa.

"After some years of working in the company, JM/F/N became the new CEO but then we understood that some groups of people were using wrong methods to get money out, deals with mafia organization and even drug selling. Our company was slowly turning into a mafia gang. Many seniors, me, your mother, hyung, my best friend protested against it. But the company got into a war. Jin was young and my and JM/F/N wife just gave birth to a son, we decided to send them away till the time the war ended. JM/F/N drove his wife to the airport where everyone was waiting but they encounter a car crash. We lost them. The news of their death fueled the fire.

When the war ended, the opponents who called themselves black code got defeated but left a scar on the nation's company. The company was no more called nation but turned into BLACK NATION. People were killed on both sides. Unintentionally we were doing the mafia thing which THEY wanted. The worst was that I lost my hyung, my best friend and my...my son. I managed to save Jimin.

We wanted Nation Company to return but we were so much in the mafia world that it was hard to back off. Our deals, offers, contracts with other mafia didn't let us back off. But we are changing... slowly, slowly. currently, I'm the leader as you know and one day the company will return for sure.

Jin was aware of all this from the starting like you but unlike Jimin who doesn't know anything. Now we are working to do all these things for the shelter home in the right way. So...Y/N, I want you to support me..... Will you?"

He filially rests his words with a question for you. You got a little emotional after listening to everything your father had gone through. Your eyes light up and you spoke.

"Yes, Appa, I will, I will support you, I promise, I will follow you, I will be after you, be the next gang head and continue to walk on your path. I will never let you down. One day you will see me leading the gang on the right path... and you will be proud...I will prove it to me... I will support you... you will be proud to see me at your place and you will be the happiest."

You throw your fist up in the air. You found your goal, your aspiration, you aim your target. Your father gave you his most appealing grin in happiness and mummer "thank you child"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

|your room at mansion|

All these memories flash into your mind when you were lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. Lisa was standing near your bed guiding a maid who was cleaning the room. The room was still in a mess.

"I lost by 2 votes which means I'm the Bussan head as well as the underboss for the meantime till the next leader decides. If he/she dies, I will get the position." You spoke and Lisa looked at you with wide eyes and a cracked vase in her hand which she just picked up from the floor. She slightly understood that you had gone crazy. She indicated the maid to exit the room and she did.

"So let me make my first kill" you sit back in bed. The vase from Lisa's hands falls on the floor splitting into many pieces and you... smirked.