32: Wake up.....or not?

Black.....

Many pairs of the foot approaching to you

Black.....

You heard someone saying "1...2...3" and you were transferred to a stretcher

Black.....

The ceiling and everything around was moving backward. You could hear noises "Y/N, look at me, please. Please stay awake." "Move aside"

Black.....

A door opened and again you were transferred to another bed. Some lights flash on you and you saw men with white coats and mask on their faces with tools in their hands.

Black.....

Everything was still black; you could not see anything...

Numb.....

You could not feel anything..... You weren't able to recognize.

You were not feeling your breadth nor your heartbeat, not able to see, smell, hear touch .....

You wanted to shout but were not able to

You were not feeling any pain.

Nothing...

.

.

Bangtan POV

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were standing in front of the door of the operation theatre for about half an hour, staring at it with a blank face. Y/N was inside it, the doctor asked them to be mentally prepared as her condition was very critical but still have J-hope... I mean...hope.

Their shirts were messed with blood.

Your blood

On the other hand, Mrs. Kim was crying her heart out, kneeled to the floor between Mr. Kim's room and Y/N's room. She had a different situation. She didn't know where to go, at her dead husband or her dying daughter. Lisa was with her, reassuring her and self-control not to break.

The rest of the Bangtan boys and Kai was standing near them. Looking at everything, wanted to cry as their dear Y/N was fighting with her death and they were not there to help her, to save her, to protect her. They were cursing themselves as they feel they failed in their mission to protect Y/N.

Many times many problems came in Y/N's path to ruin her happiness but they were removed by Bangtan before it could reach her and make her sad.

They always ensure her happiness but this time there are sad because they failed to make her happy and she results in the hospital where her condition is very- very serious.

Kai was the one who heard the car sound and went out of the hotel to check. When he saw their bodies lying all covered in blood and a car without a number plate, rushing into the dark roads, he instantly called the staff but to his luck found Bangtan in the corridor who he recognized as the special team which was reviled the at the ceremony. They took them to a hospital where the gang had its contacts.

"I can't lose her..... Y/N, please stay longer! ...... I am sorry...... I'm sorry..... I'm sorry, I love you... I am sorry!!!" Jungkook finally broke in front of everyone. He got on his knees cursing himself, blaming himself for the situation.

Two days later

Bangtan, Lisa, Kai, Y/N's mum, and sadness were sitting on the benches of the hallway in front of Y/N's room. The operation ended two days ago and they were waiting for her to wake up.