27: tomorrow is...

"Appa you called me?" you walked into your dad's office space which was in the mansion itself. "Y/N, come inside" your mom waved indicating to come inside who was sitting on the side of your dad on the Sofa. "Hey Y/N.... how are you," your father asked you as your parents move to the desk table.

"Morning dad and mom, I'm good" you greet, walking towards them. "Look at this, do you like it?" your mother asks pointing to a beautiful black dress at the table "wow is that for me?" you ask with a happy face.

It was a black formal dress with a v-shaped neck which may show your little cleavage, it was backless with full lace sleeves, the dress was floor length, there was a slit which will expose your leg, the dress was according to your size which will show you curves when you will wear it.

  {Author-nim is bad at fashion, sorry if you didn't like the dress (*_* ') hehe}

Your eyes light up seeing the dress. Your dad spoke "but this is not your birthday gift... this is" heat throw a shoebox and you catch it. You saw a pair of black heels in it. Your father laughed but you were still admiring the dress, controlling yourself from saying 'laugh anyone please, dad tried to joke, he's still learning...I know he is lame af'

"This is for tomorrow night" your mother snaps you. "What is there," you ask but then your eye drop on something on the table, it was an invitation card.

'Please join us on xxx date at xxx place in ceremony for the next officials of Black Nation.'

"The ceremony is tomorrow!!" you jump in excitement as you found yourself at the edge to fulfill your dream. "Yes, tomorrow evening" your mum laugh at your reaction then show you more stuff for you. In the while, your father was texting someone.

He gave a nod to your mother. Your mother turned to you "Y/N, I will see you in some time" and she walked out of the room. You walk to your father and he asked you to sit as he sat on his armchair across the table.

He handed you a card. "We had our elections for the next gang officials and the results are also here, here is your work ..... You will be declared as one of the officials/ superior tomorrow.....Your dad is 'old' as a gang leader so take over will be soon" he smiled at you but you look at your card with shocked eyes.

.

.

Lisa's POV

Lisa walks out of your room after some time, descending from the stairs she walked towards the kitchen to get some water.

She saw Y/N's mother coming out of the office... "I don't know how will she react *sigh*" she mummer to herself but it was audible to Lisa.

Lisa walked past Mrs. Kim, she passed a smile to her and she smiled back "morning Ma'am" she bows to her. "Morning Lisa "she greeted back.

Lisa walked to the kitchen, Mrs. Kim waited for her to enter the kitchen, and then she moved towards the front door and exit without making any sound.

When Lisa was returning to the room, She walks past the office gate but pauses in front of the door. She could hear Y/N; her voice was full of hurt. "You can't say that ........ Why? .........this cannot happen....... Can't you do anything now?" she asked.

"Try to understand Y/N I'm the gang leader but sometimes everything is not in my hand" Mr. Kim's voice could be heard behind the door, it was gentle and soft.

"Who?" Y/N asked in a deep voice.

"I can't tell you now!! You can see tomorrow" Mr. Kim replies.

Lisa felt that the door was about to open so she moves and hides behind a pillar. Y/N opened the door after a second and rush to her room upstairs and slamming the door and a loud thud sound echoed in the mansion.

Lisa got worried but at the same time, she felt that someone else was also behind her, watching Y/N. she wanted to turn and see but someone grabs her shoulder from her front, stopping her from looking back. She filched and the last thought to look back vanished from her mind when she saw Mr. Kim AKA her Boss in front of her. "Lisa, go check on Y/N, I don't think she would like to see me for some hours. Go make sure she is fine."

Lisa nodded and immediately run to Y/N's room.

She knocked, this was the fifth time she was knocking and shouting "Y/N, open the door...... Y/N, open the freaking door.... girl c'mon... don't be silly" she continued to knock.

She got more worried and walks to bring the spare keys to her room. She was again passing through the office door and again heard some disappointing voices; she ignored them and immediately turns to the room with the duplicate keys.

Lisa opened the door, she found the room in a complete mess, bedsheets were on the floor, the coffee table was upside down, the flower vase was on the floor which got some cracks, books from the shelf was all around.

The room looked like a Battleground. Like Y/N have become Hulk and destructed everything. And there was Y/N; her head was buried in her knees which she was hugging as she sat on the floor in the corner of the room.

Lisa walked to her tiptoeing, avoiding stepping on the things on the floor. She patted on her head "are you... okay?" Lisa asked but Y/N shook her head like a baby.

Lisa makes Y/N lift her head and look at her. Y/N's eyes were puffy and red, her cheeks damp and she was crying.

"tell me everything" Lisa wipe the tears on her cheeks but Y/N started sobbing as she remembers what just happened.

"Appa said... I-I am good b-but there are better-better gang members in the gang." she speaks between her sobs and sniffs "h-he said I deserve but the superiors think that there are more deserving people than me...... he said I didn't l-lack but others did e-e-extra"

Lisa cup her face and made her control the sobs "tell me clearly" she asked. Y/N slips her hand in her pocket and pulls out a card. Lisa took it and the card shows that Y/N was selected as the head of the Busan branch...

Lisa gasps "you are chosen as the head of the Busan branch but not---"

"My dream is crushed; I lost by just two words... I have not got chosen as the next gang leader" she cried harder and buried her head again in her knees.