CHAPTER 4 (Jacob's Picture)

A/N: It's a day late, sorry guys! But here's chapter 4 :).

CHAPTER 4

I think I'm seeing the impossible. It was like one of those Abercrombie&Fitch models who is standing infront of me. He was wearing a black fitted shirt and a jeans that fits his body perfectly. He has blue eyes and black hair and perfect smile. I was totally checking him out until someone cleared their throat.

"Like what you see honey?" he said. My eyes got wider and I can feel my cheeks heat up, I looked down to avoid his eyes.

"Is your name Angel?" he asked. Angel? Is he in the wrong door?

"No. Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause I think God gave me you." he answered huskily. I looked up and saw him smirking. I just looked at him without saying a word.

He chuckled. "Jacob." he raised his hand for me to shake, "I supposed your Lexi?" he asked. I just nodded again and shook his hand. I was stunned and I'm mentally panicking.

"So do you wanna just stay here and make your bed rock with me?" he asked smirking.

Oh my god! That's it, I laughed. He looked at me confused. What the hell? He just freakin met me and he's asking me 

to have you know with him? He's funny, he shouldn't have opened his mouth. I hated guys who hits on every girl he meets, I mean guys like Jacob is totally a joke.

"What's so funny?" he asked confused.

"Your face!" I laughed harder. I went inside my room to get all my stuff. So he's thee Jacob, I can't believe guys like him exists. He was perfect but the moment he opened his mouth? Damn, turn off all the way.

My door opened and saw Jacob looking at me confused. I bet he's wondering why his magic didn't work with me. I just don't buy those things. He sat down my bed and looked at me again.

"Seriously, what's funny?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No."

"Seriously Lexi, what's up?" he asked frustrated. I laughed and shook my head.

"Your funny Jacob. I like you." I said smiling.

"Ohhh I like you too!" he said enthusiastically. "So come here baby girl, let's get it on!" he said as he gestured for me to sit beside him.

I laughed again, "There you go again. Aha, priceless."

His mouth hang opened, "I don't get you."

"That's okay, you'll get used to it. So let's go?" I asked standing up with my bags. "C'mon bud! Pick up my stuff." I said as I gestured for him to get more of my things on the floor.

The drive to Christopher's place was quite fun. Jacob was totally a manwhore, he told me some of the hilarious things that happened to him and some girls. We got along just fine though he still keeps on hitting on me, I just give him a clever come back.

"I like you Lexi, you're one funny chick." he said smirking.

"I know I know. Becareful Jacob, you might fall for me." I joked.

"Eh? Probably." he answered jokingly. "But then again, I don't think so. You might laugh the whole time we have sex." he added.

"I bet!" I said looking at his down there and lauged.

"Oh my god Lexi! You're such a perv." he shrieked jokingly.

We finally arrived after 30minnutes of driving. I can't believe our old house is too far from UC. We pulled over the 3rd house and parked in the garage.