CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Chris' POV.

Lexi fell asleep right next to me before the movie even ended. I took a blanket from my room and cover her up with it. I was also feeling tired but I wanted to stay with her a little longer. I felt my eyes getting heavy and the next thing I know, she snuggled up to me. I opened my eyes wide open, shocked. Did she know it was me or she's just dreaming? I didn't bother moving, I didn't want to wake her up and I want to stay like this as far as I can. I laughed quietly to myself. Yeah right, as if! She's still 17 Chris, she won't look at you the way you look at her.

"Trees are so nice." she mummbles sleepily. I looked at her amused. She talks in her sleep?

"Really? Why?" I asked hoping she would answer.

"Because I'm a monkey." she sighed. I chuckled. She's so adorable, she's this tiny little innocent girl that I just adore.

"No you're not. You're beautiful Lexi, you're not a monkey." I chuckled.

"I don't think so. Rob thinks I'm a monkey." Who the hell is Rob? Is he her boyfriend?

"Who's Rob?" i asked genuinely curious.

"Jacob's a donut!" she giggled still sleeping though, "Chris is coffee. Bittersweet." she added. What does she mean? Now this girl is making me curious big time!

"What do you mean bittersweet Lexi?" I asked. I waited for her answer a few

seconds but she didnt. I looked at her face and she was sleeping with a smile on her face. I was snuggled up to her an the next thing I know I already fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, my legs and arms a little numb since she was still snuggled to me. I looked at her peaceful face. She is the most beautiful sight, I could always wake up to this. She stirred a little and rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning Lexi." I greeted. She jerked up and looked at me surprised.

"You scared me Chris!" I chuckled. She smiled but it dropped when she realized where she had slept last night.

"Shit! Did I sleep on you last night?" She asked horrified written all over her face. Disappointed washed over me. She hated the fact that she was close to me. Now she might think I took advantge of her.

"Yeah, kind of." I said sheepishly.

"I am so sorry Chris." she said her eyes wide open. What was she sorry for?

"You should have wake me up. I'm sure your legs are numb or something? I 'm really sorry for putting you into a uncomfortable position." Oh, so she's just worried about me?

"It's okay Lex, I'm all good." I reassured her.

"Uh but,"

"It's alright Lex. shh." I cut her off smiling.

"Fine." she frowned. "Uhm, I'll go make breakfast."

"Okay. I'll shower and go to work to pass the papers and be back here after an hour and then we can go do your shopping. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Of course it is! We can go anytime you want. Do what you have to do and make our plans the least of your priorities." I rolled my eyes as I stood up ignoring what she was implying. I'm not backing out with my plans with her, besided I can spend more time with her. And I'm sure I'll enjoy her company.