CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

Lexi's POV

Chris walked off ignoring my blabbering. Was he annoyed with me? Well he might be, cause first I sleep on him, secondly I keep on insisting that he doesn't need to accompany me and thirdly, maybe he's really annoyed the fact that he will really go with me? Wait! Does it even make sense? I shook my head and went to the kitchen pushin aside all the thoughts about Chris. But then I woke up with him there, did I snuggled up to him? Why didn't I wake up to that? I wanted to know what it felt like so close to him that way but I'm so dead in my sleep so there's no chance. So I cooked bacons and pancakes extra special to make it up to him. I made some coffee for him too, making it extra special too.

I waited for him to come out so that we can eat together. It was after 8 when he came out looking handsome as usual. He was wearing a denim polo shirt with his sleeves rolled up pairing it with a black pants. god he is so hot!

"I made you some food. Eat up before you head out." I chirped. He smiled as he sat up, digging on his food. I did mine too.

"Ahh, bittersweet." he looked up to me raising his browse and chuckled

"What?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Nothing." he stood up, "See you later monkey." he smirked and then left.

Monkey? Why did he call me monkey? The only person who calls me monkey is Rob, do they know each other? I dialled Rob's number and he answered immediately.

"Yo!" he chirped

"So happy are we?"

"Hmm, I'm off to my date actually."

"Really? Why so early huh?"

"She's special Lexi. I'll spend my whole day with her."

"Ohh, romantic Rob huh?"

"Whatever. Anway, why'd you call?" he finally asked sounding annoyed.

"Oh yeah that. Do you somehow know Christopher Lautner?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Chris? Chris Lautner?"

"Uhmm, not really. Nope."

"Oh alright."

"Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering."

"Okay. Anyway, have to go Lex. See you soon!"

"See ya!"

okay, so they don't know each other. Maybe he was just teasing me or something. After talking to Rob I took a shower and changed. I was going for a comfortable outfit so I wore a white V-neck shirt and shorts paired with my brown forever 21 strap sandals and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I went to watch one tree hill while waiting for Chris. It was around 9:30 when Chris came home ready for our shopping.

"Hey" he greeted smiling, "Ready?"

"Yep!" I bounced up the couch and grabbed my purse. He looked at me surprised,

"What?"

"You wearig that out?" he asked his forhead creased. Shit! I might look like a maid with him. I mean look at him, looking hot as ever and me?

"Yeah? Sorry, I'll go change." I frowned and turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist making me stop.

"What? Why?"

"I thought you don't like me with you looking like this?" I asked gesturing my hands up and down my stance.

"What?" he laughed. I waited for him to stop and then he looked at me with his brows raised.