Camping AU

Besides the rain and the wind tapping on the plastic outer layer of Younghyun's tent, Younghyun heard a person tap on his tent. A second later, a face with wet hair appeared in front of the see through part of the entrance of his tent.

"Excuse me?" the face asked.

"See, I have my tent put up here on the spot next to yours, but it started raining and I found out that my tent is not waterproof. Would you allow me to wait out the rain in your tent?"

Younghyun saw how much it was storming outside, and his own tent was very big and cozy, so of course he allowed the stranger to come in. His tent would be big enough to house at least three or four more people, and it was high enough to easily stand up in.

"Thank you so much," the stranger said.

"Isn't your stuff getting soaked right now? You can put some of your bags in here too if you need to," Younghyun said.

The stranger shook his head.

"No, I managed to put all of that in plastic bags. It's just that I can't put myself in a plastic bag."

"Well, this tent is actually a big plastic bag if you think about it for too long," Younghyun remarked.

He opened one of his suitcases and got a towel out.

"Here, your lips are blue and you're shaking," he said as he handed the other guy the towel.

"What's your name, by the way?"

"Dowoon," the other male replied.

"Yours?"

"Younghyun. Do you need an extra sweatshirt, too? Your clothes are soaked."

"Yes, that would be great," Dowoon said. "Thanks a lot."

A moment later, after Dowoon had been helped into some dry clothes and they talked a bit about their vacations and why they were camping, they found themselves in a rather peaceful situation.

The rain, wind and thunder was going its way outside, but inside of Younghyun's tent, it was safe and dry. The radio was turned on softly, Younghyun was sitting on his folding chair reading a book, and Dowoon was laying on Younghyun's air mattress, half asleep.

As soon as it was getting dark outside, the rain started to get slower and it was no longer thundering.

Once the storm was over, Younghyun turned to Dowoon to tell him that he could go back to his own tent if he wanted to.

But, Dowoon had his eyes closed and he was curled up into a little ball on Younghyun's air mattress. He was far away, all the way in dreamland.

Younghyun decided that there would be no harm in letting him sleep for a bit longer, but he did get out a blanket and covered Dowoon with it so he wouldn't catch a cold.

As it really gave Younghyun the opportunity to look at the younger, Younghyun noticed how pure and content he looked at the moment. The sight of it forced a soft giggle out of Younghyun's throat.

"Cutie."