5. Christmas Cookie Fail

"I can't believe you run into him like that!" Gabi said after Michelle told her about her surprising encounter with Julian at the store. "You are one lucky girl! And he invited you to coffee." The girls were on the sofa in Michelle's parents living room covered in blankets and holding each one a cup of frozen caramel hot chocolate. It was their favorite treat during the winter. Very easy to make and so good. All they had to do was to put some hot chocolate mix into a glass cup, pour some hot water and stir that up. Then put it in the blander with milk, ice and caramel syrup, top that with whipped cream.

"I seriously wanted to die, I never felt so embarrassed in my life. And what the hell is he doing here? I thought his parents sold the house they had here when they moved."

"I think they still have the cabin, mom told me that someone was renovating it but I never thought of him."

"And spending the holidays here, in that old thing?"

"Who knows maybe he wanted some alone time with Agnes or another girlfriend. Are him and Agnes still seeing each other?"

"I don't think so."

"I always thought he was too good for her." Gabi said.

"Let's stop talking about him and do some cookies." Michelle said getting up from the couch still holding her glass of hot chocolate. "It was so embarrassing."She added.

"You are way too dramatic and beside you got a date."

"I won't call it a date." Michelle stated. They were just going to catch up, nothing more.

"We totally should record ourselves while we do this Christmas Cookies." Gabi said all excited. Nothing good could come out of this Michelle thought.

"Ok, let's do this! Just wait to set the camera."

"On three we are making our entrance sliding." And that's exactly what they did.

"Welcome!" The girls both screamed together.

"Welcome to Fancy Wizards, today we will be making, with my lovely assistant, Michelle, some wonderful Christmas cookies." Gabi said presenting Michelle and then pointing to the ingredients.

"Why are you watching this you might ask? We are not entirely sure either." Michelle shrugged.

"We are in pajamas and we are making food so this is official one of my favorite videos. Anyway, Gabi are you excited for today?"

"I am, let's start cooking!" And both of them started laughing.

"Ok, in all seriously, we are making Christmas cookies today and we are super excited. And we thought you guys might want to see that. Maybe! And we asked you to send us some questions on Twitter so we can answer them while cooking."

"Let's go cooking!" Gabi said with an evil smile.

"So we are on."

"You could totally use your own, like sugar cookies packaging because that would be the easy way to do it. That's how we usually cook here at Micky and Gabi's kitchen but we are going to make it from scratch today.

Michelle took her phone from the table reading the ingredients.

"So Gabi, first we'll need:

1 Cup unsalted butter

1 Cup granulated white sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

"Look at this, we have all the ingredients lay out here. We are so fancy!" Gabi said sounding surprised.