10. Everything it's magic

"I never imagined dress shopping being so complicated." Gabi said. The girls were looking for some dresses to ware at the fundraising party, but so far they weren't having much luck. They just entered in a boutique called "La Belle" after two hours spent in others shops.

"I have a good feeling about this one." Michelle said.

"Hi girls! Look at you, how beautiful you are." Ms. Jonson said. She was the owner of "La Belle" and hasn't seen the girls in years.

"So good to see you, Ms. Jonson!" Gabi said.

"Are you home for the holidays?"

"We are spending the holidays here. We haven't been home in a very long time." Michelle explained.

"I guess your families are really happy about you being here. I still watch your blog. So how can I help you today?"

"We are looking for some dresses for the fundraising."

"I think I have exactly what you are looking for." Ms. Jonson said as she disappeared between the shelves full of clothes. Michelle and Gabi looked a bit unsure at each other. The owner of the shop returned holding two dresses.

"I only received one model of this dresses so there is no chance of running in anyone else with the same dress." Ms. Jonson said." I think they will fit you perfectly." When they saw the dresses they were in shock. Beautiful was not the word to describe them.

"Don't look at them, go and try them on." Ms. Jonson demanded. Michelle you try the velvet, green one, it will look beautiful with your brown hair and Gabi the red one made of lace."

"Did you use some kind of magic?" Michelle asked her. "It fit me perfectly, if I didn't know any better I would say someone made this one perfectly for my body."

"It's almost Christmas, darling. Everything it's magic around this time of the year." Ms. Jonson said.

"I don't think I ever looked in a dress as beautiful as now." Gabi said as she got out of the dressing room. "This one is perfect!" She made a few turns showing how great the dress was fitting her.

"You are like a wizard." Gabi said laughing.

"Thank you so much Ms. Jonas, you saved us!"

"Happy holidays, come by the shop more often."

"Happy holidays!" They said as they went for the exit of the shop holding the bags of "La Belle" that contained the dresses. Outside was snowing but it wasn't very cold. Zillions of snowflakes were dancing in perfect synchronization, thudding against the grounds and architectures at exactly the same angles and speeds. Michelle loved the feeling of the velvety snowflakes touching her skin.

"Don't you think Ms. Jonson acted a little weird?" Gabi asked.

"A little bit, but only a little. I have no idea where she got those dresses."

"Should we go at "Hug the mug" see what are moms are up too? I want to buy some books I don't have anything new to read."

"Let's go! I am in desperate need for some hot chocolate."

"What did you got there?" Gabi mom asked.

"I found the dress." Gabi said all excited showing her the dress.

"I am going to find a table my legs are killing me for the walking." Michelle said. "Want me to get your bag to the table while you go looking for some books?"

"Yes please! I am going don't want the hot chocolate to cool down."

"I am going to send Julia with some hot chocolate and some cookies." Natalie said.

"Look what I have found." Gabi said happily when she returned to the table holding five books.

"Will you have the time to read all of them?" Michelle asked her friend. She knew how crazy Gabi went about books.

"I got one for you to help us get into the spirit. You chose which one you want. I have WINTER SOLSTICE BY ELIN HILDERBRAND, THE CHRISTMAS SISTERS BY SARAH MORGAN, ONE DAY IN DECEMBER BY JOSIE SILVER, SKIPPING CHRISTMAS BY JOHN GRISHAM and the last one LAST CHRISTMAS IN PARIS BY HAZEL GAYNOR. "

"I think I will give it a go to the one with the Christmas sisters."

"I was thinking we should do a Christmas lookbook for our page. I recently received some winter clothes from H&M and I haven't had the chance to make the video."

"Got some ideas for it?" Michelle asked taking a sip of het hot chocolate.

"I was thinking about making some couple scene and for everyone having different Christmas songs. We will work the details later. I already talked with my sister boyfriend and he agreed to film it and be in it. I also talked with Stephen but he said he is busy with work and since Ava's flight got canceled he will have to see."

"You already talked with my brother?"

"Yes but that's not important. I want you and Julian in it as a couple."Gabi said.

Michelle thought for a moment about it. It wasn't a bad idea. They needed content for the page. She would have to ask Julian about it and hopefully he would agree.

"So what do you say?"

"I will have to ask him first. It would be great to make a lookbook."

⛄️