9. Snowball fight

The sunlight coming through the window flashed across Michelle's eyes and made her open them. At first, she was about to close her eyes and go back to sleep but she noticed she was on the sofa. She never went home last night, she was still at Julian and he was sleeping right next to her. He looked so peaceful and cute. No offence to Emilia Clarke but the movie definitely made her fall asleep. She would have to watch it another time.

She got up and passes the window but three steps later she ran back and looked outside. There was white everywhere.

"It's snowing!" she cheered at the top of her lungs for a moment she thought she had woke Julian up. It wasn't snowing but there was lot of it everywhere. It was bright and sunny outside and she was so happy.

"Looks like we both fell asleep on the sofa." Julian said making her turn from the window facing him.

"Good morning, there is snow everywhere!" She told him all excited.

"Morning, no wonder you are in such a good spirit. I am not such a big fan of snow."

"Don't worry we'll work on it. I should go." Michelle said looking at the clock it was already 8:30 in the morning. "I never called home last night, don't want my parents to worry."

"So you are not staying for breakfast?" Julian asked disappointed.

"Another time, I will see you later. "Michelle said putting her coat on.

"It's cold!" Julian said as he opened the front door.

"Maybe it's because it's winter." Michelle suggested.

When she got in front of the house, her nieces were wearing snow outfits and were attempting to build a snowman but they were failing at it.

"It's not working!" Leah yelled in frustration.

"Auntie Mickey! Help! It doesn't want to work!" Lottie added.

"You have to make sure it's in a ball." Michelle explained to them. "It has to be a perfect ball or else it won't stand."

"Really?" The little girls asked.

Michelle nodded. "Really. Here, let me show you." She said helping them with the snowman.

After they were done building the body and putting on the eyes and nose that was made of a carrot Lottie brought from the kitchen, the girls sighed in defeat.

"It doesn't have any accessories!"

"It does now." Michelle smiled as she took of her scarf and put it around the snowman.

"There, now it's perfect!" They gave each other high five.

After some time of helping with the snowman, she felt something hit her back. She turned around and Leah was giggling and holding a snowball. Her cheeks were red and so was her little nose. She was the cutest thing in the world.

"Oh it's on. I see Stephen have thought you how to throw snowballs."

"Snowball fight!" The twins yelled out.

They began attacking each other with snowballs, but of course Michelle went easy on the girls. Lottie hit her with a snowball to her chest so she fell down and played dead."

"You killed her." Leah said.

"I am alive I am coming to get you." She called out. Michelle was covered in snow but it didn't matter to her. She was having an amazing time with her favorite little girls. Before they got inside she grabbed both of them in her arms ant throw them in the snow teaching them how to make angels.

"Thank you so much for playing with us!" Leah said.

"Oh my gosh, your clothes!" Her mom said. "You must be freezing!"

"You look like a snowman that just came back to life." Stephen said to her trying very hard not to laugh in her face.

"Completely worth it." She smiled at her brother.

She made her way to her room and as fast as he could, she tore off her wet clothes and got into the shower. She put on some warm, fluffy pajamas with a penguin on them and worm socks and got into her bed. Bellisario followed her, jumping on the bed making his way near her. Michelle grabbed her laptop and started working for a while. Stephen showed up in her room with two cups of hot tea.

"I thought you will like some, to help you warm up."

"Thank you! You are the best brother in the whole world."

"I talked with Ava, she should be home in a few days."

"That's good, I really miss her. That will make the girls so happy if she comes in time for they dance show."

"So where were you last night?"Stephen asked raising his eyebrow. Michelle was sure she won't go away without her brother asking her about it. He was a cop for god shake, it was his job to ask the questions.

❄️