Part 4

*Sarah's POV*

I was in a dark room with a window in it. Almost like an interrogation room. The same man that took me walked in. He unzipped his pants and unbuttoned mine.

"Ready sweetheart?" He asked with a big grin across his face.

"No.please don't. Please" I cried.

"Sorry honey, no can do."

He took off my pants and than his. He threw me down onto a table. Just as he got ontop of me, Andrew ran in and shot him in the head.

I was crying and ran to Andrew.

"T-thank you" i said sobbing into his shoulder.

"Go outside to my dad. I'm going to check and make sure there is nobody else around here"

"B-be careful." I said as he ran away.

I went searching for Gareth and everybody else.

Okay, be more careful.

I told myself. As I was walking; I was grabbed my someone. I raised my machete, only to find it was Carl.

---------

1 day earlier.

*Carl's POV*

I couldn't stand not seeing Sarah everyday. I had to find her. I had to get out of here. I was talking to Beth about it, about leaving.

"Carl, if she left she's not worth your time."

"But that's all we have anymore is time. Why not go waste it! There's nothing better to do."

"Carl, if she liked you and left, she's not worth it."

"I guess your right." I said as i walked off.

I had grabbed my gun and all my other weapons. I didn't care what anybody else said, I was going to find her.

I left a note saying i was sorry and i was going out on my own.

I went to Terminus and found Sarah wandering around. I grabbed her and she seemed surprised. What she didn't know was, I wasn't the same Carl Grimes. She had broken my heart and she would pay for it.

------