Part 13

*Sarah's POV*

Rick and I both looked at each other. I stayed behind him and we his behind a tree. There were 3 walkers. I grabbed my knife and stabbed the one. Rick got the other one. I couldn't get to the third one fast enough. It's teeth sank deep into my flesh. I yelled in pain.

-

"Sarah! Wake up!" Rick yelled.

I woke up in a sweat, screaming.

"Sarah,what happened?"

"I-i don't know." I said. I looked at my shoulder. There was no bite mark.

"Rick,was I bit?" I asked,my heart pounding so loud you could hear it from miles away.

"No. You were having a bad dream."

"So I'm okay?"

"Yes,you're fine."

I took a big sigh of relief and laid back down. These nightmare's have to stop. I have to stop being afraid.

I fell back asleep,without having another bad dream.

-

When I woke up, nobody else was awake except Rick.

"So, we are going to the farm?" I asked.

Rick turned and faced me and said, "yes,once everybody is awake. Gather your things,we are leaving shortly."

I noticed Daryl and Beth were also awake. Soon the whole group was awake,and we left.

"Rick,where are we going?" Beth asked.

Rick turned around and we all stopped walking.

"We're going back to the farm. It has enough room for everyone,and its been two years,it should be cleared out. And I know, our people have died there. But we need to go there,so we can be safe. So we have a place to settle"

Nobody argued with him and we kept walking. I was still fearful that Carl was around. But I was with the group Now,and he couldn't hurt me anymore.

--------

* Carl's POV*

I strayed behind the group,so nobody would notice. They were going to the farm. I was following them. While Sarah is on watch, I'll take her and she can be mine once and for all.

-

Author's note;

Thank you all so much for over 80 reads! It really means a lot to me! Even though these chapters are really slow, I really appreciate you all reading this