Part 9

*Sarah's POV*

"Carl,take me to where he died."

"Why? Why do you care so much about him? He's dead. You knew him for 1 week! You've known me for 4 years! Do you think its fair to me?"

"What's not fair?" I ask.

"That you love him and not me!"

"Carl, I did. Believe me I did,you should've told me sooner."

"Told you what?"

"That you loved me. I was waiting but you never told me! I knew you did but you never said anything. That's what love is."

"Love doesn't exist anymore." He said.

It was quiet for awhile .  I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and said , "I'm leaving."

"To go where? To your dead boyfriend?"

That hurt me. I couldn't take his smartass remarks anymore.

"Carl you're an asshole. I'm leaving for good. I will never forgive you and I will never love you."

I got up and started walking away. He was quiet and didn't seem to care. I was scared about him. He wasn't the same Carl Grimes I knew.

*Carl's POV*

I watched Sarah leave. I didn't care. Oh who am I kidding,yes I did. I love her. But wait,love doesn't exist. I was going to follow her,no matter what. She will be mine forever and always.  She was right about one thing, I was crazy and I am a monster. How could I live with myself? I'm such a piece of shit. I don't blame her for not loving me. But I will find her and she will be mine.