𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
*𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷*

✰✰✰

"shit." i whispered. laying on top of johnny and  holding my wrist so tight my knuckles turned white. i landed on it, uhm, again.. uh, oops. well i mean technically johnny landed on it but i couldn't blame him, i practically threw myself at him.

"oh my god are you okay?" he asked quickly, getting off from on top of me, before sitting on the floor beside myself.

"willow, i swear kid." darry groaned in aggravation from his place on the arm chair.

not my fault dAd. i'm always clumsy, i mean there's never a time you won't see me trip over my nonexistent shoe lace, a land on my face while walking up the stairs.

this was nothing different, but ever since i broke my wrist, darrys been on some dad shit, something and i didn't like at all.

"i'm sorry darry i didn't mean to do anything." johnny spoke softly backing away from me on the floor.

i could see in his eyes he was terrified of getting yelled at even though we'd never do such a thing. he was afraid of hurting me, and although it's the sweetest thing, it always breaks my heart.

"how many times have i told you to be careful willa? how many goddamn times? you're in a cast, it doesn't mean you're healed. you're still hurt kid, you don't have to make it anymore then that." he yelled, rushing to my side, grabbing my wrist in some sort of examination.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry." i sighed rolling my eyes, putting my head down, my hand still in his.

i don't know why i got so weird when someone yelled at me, but whenever ever someone would slightly raise there voice at me, i'd take it so personal i'd never stop thinking about it. actually it was just this way with darry, it was never used to be this way at all.

he's taking the parent role because mom and dad can't, and it aggravates me just as much as it depresses every fiber in my body that he's taking their spot. whenever he acts like the parent it brings me down in ways i can't describe. i know it's stupid, and i don't blame him because someone has to maintain order in this house hold, but i wish it didn't have to be him.

he didn't have a choice, and i feel bad that he had to become something he wasn't meant for.

he had a future, that is until we stripped it all away.

i could hear darry sigh in response to mine before he stood up from the floor and yanked me up with him.

i felt bad for dar sometimes. he wasn't anyone's best friend. it's always been the three of us. me, pony and soda and it's like we always left him out. sometimes i think he knows me better then anyone, better than soda.

and if you don't know, that's pretty damn scary, because i know my brother like i know my own mind, you'll never find anyone as trusting or as kind. soda was like that, and darry knew it to. he could read everything, hell he could read anything.

having another person in your life that knows you more then you know yourself is heartbreaking, because they see the parts of yourself that you're blind to ever imagine. i hated it this way. i hated being the last one to know what's going on with me.

a/n

scroll up for the next chapter🔜🥛 (lol i'm like obsessed with those emojis holy fuck)