1 ~ first friendships

Hey everyone!

recently I have really taken a liking to 'Giyuu Tomioka' from Demonslayer!

He's so hot and cute and auhfcliabsdlxcbalwhdfbcs YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

so enjoy reading!

---

y/n is the daughter of Ubuyashiki Kagaya (Leader of Demon Slayer corps), not much is known about her, due to the over-protectiveness from her father, she is an only child, power source: healing, (more to know further into the story!)

At a young age, y/n was sent to work under Mr Urokodaki, (when he was still in his prime), at this time Mr Urokodaki had three other students;

Giyuu Tomioka, Sabito & Makomo 

When y/n first started, she was delighted to see another girl, they instantly 'clicked' seeing that the other two students were boys. They trained hard together, although y/n never had used a sword. Mr Urokodaki insisted because he was himself, a swordsman. 

Ubuyashiki always kept a close eye on y/n, having a personal crow for her, with a red ribbon so he would be able to easily see when there is news about his daughter. 

Y/n's journey of training was supposed to train her to become a pillar, although her father was still against it, he allowed her to train so she could manifest her power.

You see y/n keeps a journal, or two, or three. Because her power is one of a kind, to sum-it-up she calls it 'healing', but that is only one aspect of it. There are three main sources of power that she can take strength from. But she only knows one. Energy

{taking a visit to her Journal~}

'Energy'  contains:

Conserving energy 

-collected through resting/sleeping, (a very nice thing I say, sleeping is great) 

-not efficient

Taking away energy 

-Taking away energy is only possible through enormous amounts of energy being produced.    

-not efficient

[e.g she can take energy away from a person after they run around a mountain, the person is not affected. But it is not an efficient way of gathering energy. she first found out about this after sabito was training, and y/n could feel 'energy-waves' so she just, collected them out of coincidence. (btw she cannot take energy away from the sun, it's too far away)]

{end of Journal ... for now}

Makomo and y/n were basically best friends, giyuu and sabito too. The four grew to care and befriend each other. No one knew that y/n was the daughter of their Leader, except Mr Urokodaki. Her identity was kept a secret, even from her first and only, childhood friends. 

Her father called it safety, by the end of each month, y/n would visit home, report to her father about her discoveries. She was told that if she had no improvement in each month, she would no longer attend her lessons with Mr Urokodaki. At home, alone, y/n was lonely and un-entertained, with no drive to train at all. She would sleep all day, conserving energy. 

It is easy to see why she enjoys studying under Mr Urokodaki, seeing her friends every day. Being able to converse naturally and informally. Her father was usually busy with the Demon-slayer Corps, so being out of her home really enlightened her childhood. 

Both Makomo and y/n took a liking to the boys, particularly Sabito. Between Giyuu and Sabito, Sabito was always the strongest, not to mention good-looking. Although, y/n thought of everyone as a 'friend', almost as family, since it's a small world here. 

y/n, age 6-10 

Hey everyone!

Grape Juice here, 

thanks so much for reading!

plz comment you questions and opinions, I really appreciate it!

see you all in the next chapter!

>.<