3 ~ Final Selection

All my best boys! >‿< <3 

hope you enjoy!

=======================================================================

"wake up! wake up!", shouted the crow,

"goodness, you'll be late for the selection at this rate! WAKE (the fuck) UP!"

Urokodaki: yes yes, we'll be on our way soon, SABITO! WAKE EVERYONE UP! WE MUST HEAD OUT SOON!

Crow: soon? you need to head out NOW!

Urokodaki: calm down friend, they will not start without us, plus we have an hour, if we sprint, we'll be early. 

Crow: tsk, must hurry then!

A crow with a red ribbon flies down next to the other crow...

y/n's Crow: Hello! I am here! I need to inform the princess with some news! is she awake?

Crow: ssshhh! don't mention her formality so loudly!

Y/n's Crow: well I can't say her name either can I?!

The crows begin to bicker once again, and the students wake up from their good night sleep.

All hastily getting ready for their big event, Sabito taking charge as usual.

Sabito: ugh, did you guys sleep well?

Makomo: yes! I'm so excited!

Giyuu: oh really? I'm kinda scared

y/n: c'mon! we'll survive! all four of us! 

Sabito: hehe yeah, I'll make sure we all do

Y/n: aawww Sabito! you're so sweet! 

Makomo: btw you know, we can fight for ourselves

Giyuu being big baby strong boi: I'll protect you too!

y/n: hey what's the point of us going if you're just going to protect us the whole time?

The four were putting their shoes on, swords in sheaths, and coats colourful <3.

Sabito: We're ready to go sensei!

Urokodaki: mhm, y/n can you come over here for a sec, your crow needs to talk to you

Y/n: uh..okay

Urokodaki: go start walking ahead! follow the other crow! y/n catch up when you're done!

Crow: that's right! make sure you keep up with me!

Y/n's Crow: y/n! how nice to see you again!

y/n: hello again, what do u need to inform me on?

y/n's crow: just a reminder that after the selection, you will have only 1 day to finish packing your belongings. Your father can't wait to see how much you've grown! 

y/n: ah okay, am I still not allowed to tell them that I'm the daughter of-

crow wafts wing in y/n's face: SHHSHSHSp-P-Pt not so LOuD!

y/n: ah right...

crow: you'll have enough time to say your goodbyes, and everyone should be split up with their adventures, there's a very unlikely chance you'll see them again. That is all I have to inform you! Good luck with the selection!

and with that y/n's crow flies away in the direction of the others. Y/n quickly catches up to others, as they walk towards Mt. Fujikasane. (location of final selection)