5 ~ Chance lost

(note the chapter image please TvT)

No one's POV:

y/n yells out to Giyuu,

"Giyuu watch out!"

Giyuu turns around and gets thrown into a tree with the Demon's arm, slowly disintegrating away.

He rejected the pain that stung from his back and scrambled to get back on his feet.

Giyuu's POV:

As I get up Sabito hurries over to me

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah, it's just pain"

I lean against Sabito's shoulder, noticing Makomo's body still motionless, only a few metres away from us.

Y/n hurries over to my side too,

"really? just pain?"

"YES I'M FINE"

I didn't mean to yell, but in these circumstances, anything could go wrong.

My eyes widen as I watch the Demon appearing behind Y/n and Sabito,

Before I get to warn them the Demon slaps the back of Y/n, causing her to fall towards the ground. I quickly grab ahold of her, as Sabito turns and defends us.

By the expression on her face, I could tell she was hurt badly. Probably because she was caught off-guard.

"Shit"

I help her to stabilize herself, slinging her arm around my neck.

"Sorry that was my fault for distracting you guys"

"No-no, it was my fault for not watching my back"

"Oi! you two! stop the chit-chat and help me out!"

"right!" "Sorry!"

We hurried over to help him protect Makomo, who was still unconscious.

We continued to attempt different styles, moves, tricks, you name it. But the demon just kept on regrowing its limbs. We all knew that the best spot to attack was on its neck.

But the thing was...it didn't have one?

Makomo's POV:

My mind is a blank, all I see is darkness, but even with my sight gone. I can still hear the others fighting. The slashing, the clanging of blades, the squelch of blood.

I thought they'de be done by now? Shouldn't the sun be up to? Why am I still here?

I should be out there fighting with them!

I blink my eyes to see the sight of a horrendous monster.

Hideous, fat... a blob of fat. that's how I'd describe it. With red beady eyes.

Dark, and evil...full of hatred...hate....such a strong word.

GODDAMIT MAKOMO FOCUS!

.

tch

.

I want to get up

By my body won't cooperate with me,

I muster enough energy to raise my arms, reaching out to Y/n,