7 ~ prepare

arriving home, Giyuu & y/n were greeted by Urokodaki. As if nothing had changed. 

He had already received the unfortunate news of his two other students; and prepared to mourn for his long before- strong pupils.
But for now, what needed to be done is help prepare Giyuu & y/n for their long journey as part of the demon-slayer-corpse. 

Sitting them down at the usual eating table. Grilled fish and more, rather- luxury foods. 
This was a time for celebration. yet instead, they ate in silence. Not making any movements or sudden eye contact.

The overwhelming amount of guilt building up inside was almost suffocating. slowly eating up the big victory they had just achieved.

--- edit 1, 2022. Hello everyone :) I have found the will to write again. It won't be the same style, and my comments are much more funnier than me. Please know my sister is freaked out by the fact I giggle in my bed at 2am reading your replies. ♡
--- edit 2, from now I will do my best to use gender neutralising pronouns & invest into my stories,,, this story will end soon due to lack of memory from my original plot. I want to keep it as consistent with what 12 yro me had intended. Minimising the "harem" and "OP MC" tropes... (CRINGE)

Let's continue~

Never had the silence been so loud. Living up in mountains, you'de expect to atleast hear a cricket. Yet nothing but clinks of dishes and sipping water could be heard.

Nothing was spoken that night. Entirely the opposite of what y/n had envisioned for her last stay. She shuffled her belongings into a small crate, her latest journal slipping out.

Giyuu picked it up, a red ribbon slipping out

"Ah."

He gestured to give it back but y/n pushed his hand back to his chest. Motioning for him to keep it.

Y/n: We won't see eachother from now on. You know that.

Giyuu: you never know, we might cross paths while on duty. Just never forget my scent yeah? Well always be able to find eachother.

Y/n: yeah. you better be stronger than ever then.

The two leaned into an embrace, tear-stained faces filled with longing for their friends. The rest of the night was blurry, vision clouded with tears as they fell asleep.

---
You are tempted by my smell like the bee that seeks honeyyy (luxiem- Ike Eveland)