^ Request page ^

greetings readers! yes, I was not actually expecting anyone reading this book, if there are any request or scenarios that you'd wish me to make, please feel free to comment down below in any of the chapters/scenarios or even in this page. But it would be easier if you do it in the recent chapters that I had currently published. there are a few rules and things that we must settled before you request me some scenarios and stuff.

Things that you may need to know:

1. no nsfw (18+) scenarios 

2. I may allow triggering scenarios just please note that I will warn you and if you are uncomfortable about, please wait patiently for the next chapter to be published

3. don't be mean and polite to others (it's not really related in the request part but note that do not judge people about what they had request)

4. Don't rush me because I am already stressing to much in school

5. I may have slow chapters coming up

6. I can't promise that it will be good

7. I have the choice weather make the scenario or not

anyways, I may also do some shout outs as well. anyways, thank you all for reading my book and I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters that I am publishing.

(and no, some art like the one above is not mine. If you see the word "Gabaig" It is my signature. I didn't really like my art signature so I just changed it into a part of my name, if you also want some proof then please go to the story description then go click/tap the link which lead to my Amino profile and check out my posts.)