when you had a nightmare

we. just. hit. 2k. reads. AAAAAAAAAAAA- Happy Late New years by the way :')

America

You were woken up, by someone shaking you. You shot up, as you felt hot tears stream down from you're eyes.. you still felt you're eyes heavy, then turning to America. He looked worried, and said that he had woken you up since he had heard you screaming and crying. You sniffled a little, and trembled. It was pretty late at night, well morning that is. You hicced, and sniffled more then soon more tears flow down as you tackle hugged the America which resulted the both of you falling back into you're bed. You were sobbing more, America smiled softly and hugged back before rubbing you're back in a comforting way as he whispered sweet nothings into you're ear. "shh... it's okay, it is all just a dream..." The American figure whispered in a soft, yet comforting tone of voice. Soon after, you had told him what you're dream was about. America smiled once again, "do you want me to sleep with you?" he asked, which made you nod. America soon layed down beside you, hugging you as the smaller spoon and pulled the blankets over the both before America softly kissed the (fe)male figure's head. 

"good night"the other whispered, before you whispered back "good night."

USSR

You soon shot up, as you cried for help only to be found on Soviet's bed. You looked around quickly, to not see a trace of the Russian father figure. Soon enough, there were loud foot steps, that were thumping from the stairs, then getting closer and closer soon, the Russian figure barged in with a shotgun in hand. "What's wrong?!" You were trembling, as you gripped into the blankets and more tears flow down from you're cheeks. Soon after, Soviet ran up to you before hugging you. "What's wrong sunflower...?" He asked, as he wiped you're tears away with his thumb and caressed you're cheek softly. "j-just a n- *hic* nightmare i-is all..." You hugged the other figure, as Sovi hugged back in a comforting way. He did not know what to do never the less, he did not have experience when it comes from comforting someone. Sovi may not be good at comforting, but at least he still brings a smile on you're face. 

Soviet kissed you're forehead. "you can tell me if you would like..." he said, in a warm comforting tone. "maybe later..." You mumbled, before looking away, a frown crept from you're face. Soviet frowned a little, before he grabbed you're chin and turned you're face towards you then kissing you on the lips softly. It was not like last time, like how you and Soviet would kiss roughly. This kiss, were rather comforting and gentle at the same time. You loved it, and so you kissed back happily as you enjoyed this moment. Soon you could see the sun crept out from the sky as it had slowly sets. A smile were planted on you're face as soon as the both of you pulled away. Soviet chuckles softly, before pinching both of you're cheeks "there's the smile that I wanted..." You only blushed, and softly punches his arm which made him laugh more. 

Germany

You woke up by someone shaking you awake, you rubbed you're eyes which were incredibly sore. You looked up to the figure who had woke you up. "G-Germany...?" you asked, as you looked up at the figure. "Mhm" is all you could hear, soon a spot near you soon sunk from a weight that was added which caused the bed sheets and blankets were scrunched up as Germany had sat down beside you and hugged you. You were surprised, but you hugged back then sooner or later, you started to sob silently as Germany started to rub you're back with his thumb in a circular motion. "it's okay... I'm here..." Germany reassured you, it didn't take a long time for you to calm down and fall asleep once again in his arms. 

This only brings up a smile on his face, then soon he realised something. It was a trap. If he tries to set you back down into his bed, he'll end up waking you up. So he gave up, and decided to lay back down with you and fell asleep.

Third Reich

You had woken up by another nightmare (again), a bead of sweat would roll down by the side of you're forehead until you looked over to not find a trace of the German man until you felt strong arms wrapped around you. You flinched, as you felt you're eyes heat up, "R-Reich...?" You asked as you tried to turn over but were unable to due to the arms that were wrapped around you. "let's stay like this, please..." You heard a mumble, you giggled and decided to let the man be of what they had done.  Basically this is just a way to comfort you after a nightmare. 

Russia

You woke up from the nightmare (again...), you took a few deep breaths. As soon as you calmed, down, you felt a hot breath tickled into you're neck only to realised that you were hugging the shirtless Russian who smelled alcohol as usual, with his ushanka that were nowhere to be seen. You're face heat up before you sighed then chuckled before snuggling the Russian more.

I'm sorry for cutting everything short...-