on your second date (Third Reich) Request (?)

there was the sound of (your ringtone), as the (fe)male's phone rang. The (fe)male figure, who were in their bathroom, and were brushing their teeth as they had just gotten up after a small period of taking a nap. They would run back to their room to go, answer the call. They brought up the phone into their ear and spoke to an almost muffled like voice, because of the toothbrush, and the bubbles that is in their mouth. "yesh?" the (fe)male ask, as they continued on brushing their teeth. "Guten tag Liebe, was are du doing?" the phone rang out, with a German accent (I can't English today okay? smh-) "brushing my tweeth." the (fe)male responded, as they continued on brushing their teeth. "Liebe, bitte hurry up, Ich can't understand was du are saying." The phone rang out. On the other hand, the (fe)male let out a hum as a response, before they had placed their phone down, and finished up before picking up their phone, and went back to their room to lay back down into the bed.

"so why did you call me?" (s)he asked as they stared up at the ceiling. "W-Well... Ich was wondering if du is free?" They would blink a few times, now knowing where this is going. "Yea, I'm free." (s)he responded, "gut, uhm... would du like to... go und hang out?" Reich asked. "Mhm, sure. Like a date." There were some weird noises coming from the phone, which were just a sign of the person on the call, blushing a little and such. "Where are we gonna meet up?" (s)he asked, "how about das Amusement park?" The German asked, while the (fe)male would tap their chin, and nodded. "sure, what time?" They asked, before rolling themself to lay down into their stomach before they began to swing their legs back and forth. "Hmm.. maybe 3:00 pm?" The German asked, while the other would nod, looking over to their clock, only to realize it was only 2:00 pm. "Sounds great, I'll see you then." the (fe)male would smile a little before they hang up. They soon rose up, before they began running around their room excitedly, screeching at this point. After 20 minutes of ahem, fan girl/boying the figure soon calmed down, before realizing that it is now 2:20 pm. How nice. They then went to their closet, opening the cabinets to choose what they will wear. Well damn, they'll have to call their friend for help- oh well, anyways. They called their friend, asking for help to choose an outfit. Their friend was unable to go, due to the lack of time remaining.

them, and their friend decided to face time each other, so their friend could help. 

lmao, I'm sorry this i staking a long time, I lack ideas due to Quarantine so yea- stay tuned- I'm sorry :'>