when you are about to hang yourself (angst ish?)💀 (p2)

Alright, I know i am supposed to be studying for final exams, but I noticed that this scenario had been cut off. Surprisingly, I didn't noticed till now because I would read my own books sometimes whenever I felt like it. but now, I will be putting the rest of the point forms.

Germany

- You were about to kick the chair, that had held you high up like how Germany would lift you up, and twirl you around as you giggle.

- good times... eh...?

- you were soon interrupted with you're door, which were slammed open by now.

- you flinched, as you saw Germany stand there. He had his eyes widened.

- he looked up at you.

- " [insert you're name]... please don't do this to me..."

- "and why? why would you care?! all you do is work even if it was for the best... you can't even spend a bit of time with me... even if it was just one minute..."

- "[insert you're name]... it's not like that I-"

Please play song from above while reading this 

- "SHUT UP!" you were about to knock the chair off that was above you, until Germany managed to grab you and had cut the rope in pieces to make sure that you won't be able to assemble the rope once again.

- You gathered up all of you're strength to push the man away from you, but you were too weak.

- "Let me go, and just let me die...! what is the purpose of being together with me when you are just not gonna love me?!"

- "[insert you're name]..."

- "why?! of all the girls out there... why did you even chose me at the first place?!"

- "[insert you're name].."

- "I just don't get it..."

- Germany grabbed you're chin with his left hand, while his free hand went to wipe you're tears away with his thumb.

- "Liebe, listen... I chose you because, you're smile and you're laugh gave me a reason on why I need to keep going forward... even if I don't want to... You are the only reason why I kept living... I'm sorry for not being able to spend time with you..."

- The German hugged you tightly, you squirmed from his tight grip but eventually gave in just by hugging back. The room were filled with sniffing, and hics from you.

- "now were would you like to go Liebe...?"

lmao- sorry- I don't know how to end this :')