On your first date... (USSR)

Y/n were sitting on your couch, watching some f/t/s (favourite tv show). Suddenly, there were a buzzing noise that came from his/her phone. They picked up their phone before they unlocked their phone then what came up, were 4-5 messages from different people. Y/n then read the messages before blinking. The messages came from USSR. Y/n had no idea what to do and decided to accept it, since well... (s)he liked USSR for years, ever since (s)he had laid their eyes on the Russian and this was the chance of getting to know him more and then by any chance they would be a thing as well. Y/n had no experienced when it comes from going out on a date, so (s)he hope that things will go smooth.

a/n: I'm sorry for not posting for a while, so I stayed up until 5 AM just for this-

the next day, you had waited until the night, you had met up with USSR. You still wondered why USSR had decided to have the date at night, although you didn't think much of it and shrugged it off. Right as everyone on you're family had fallen asleep, you snuck out of you're window and jog you're way to the entrance of the forest soon a small light appeared on his/her sight as you got closer and closer. You soon realised that it was USSR, who were holding a lantern and wore cozy clothing. "hey...!" You stopped on you're tracks beside the tall figure as you huffed and puffed, using you're arms for support as you lean forward a bit as you try to catch you're breath quickly. As soon as you catched you're breath, you stand up straight before smiling at the other, "so were are we going?" USSR only extended his hand out, a small smile crept into his face. You tilted you're head a little, as you lifted a brow before taking the other's hand before the other started to lead the(fe)male figure into the forest.

as the both started walking, the (fe)male looked around his/her unfamiliar surroundings as they noticed small lights like stars would blink which made them squint a little, realising that the small lights that were flying around were fireflies. You gasped, you adored them although you had no chance of seeing one, you would only see one in a TV show or in a child show. You continued to look around furiously, you were interested to explore the whole forest, wondering if this forest were enchanted and would come across of an ancient creature of some sort.  USSR looked back at you, as his free hand were occupied with you're hand by holding it and the other holding the lantern in order to see from the darkness. Soviet only chuckled and smiled, "do you like it...?" Soviet asked, as you were snapped back to reality after admiring the fireflies and the appearance of you're surroundings.  You nodded, the smile on the (fe)male's face stayed "It's beautiful Soviet...!" the tall male laughed, "I'm glad..." 

as the both continued walking, they soon reached the end of the trail in the forest which lead them into a grassy clearing with lots of small closed flowers were you would unable to see in a far distance. The area was also a good area for star gazing and have some fresh air after a fight from someone important. Soviet sets the lantern down, before his grip loosened and let go of you're hand, which lead to you frowning. You loved the warmth from the other male, even if it was a second, you already missed the warm embrace from the male. the male figure then held his hand out, before asking "may I have this dance...?" You giggled, before taking his hand once again, enjoying the warmth from the other on you're hand. Soon, you were pulled on a dance position were you would have a slow dance in every romantic movie.  You squeaked,  you didn't really know how to dance, so you still get a long with it and followed Soviet's steps. 

each step that they take, the (fe)male figure noticed flowers in variety of colours and sizes would glow and give out a small light out, just like how a star would glimmer each night would pass by with the moon. Soon, both of yours, and the other's face had gotten near to each other to the point that both of you're noses were touching, the sudden contact made the (fe)male figure blush, although it was not noticeable since it was in the middle of the night and the lights, and sparkles wasn't bright enough like a light bulb that would light one room with a light switch hat would be often attached into the wall and into the light bulb. The flowers would glow in a neon like colour, as you both stepped on the grass, and continued to dance. The tall Russian held you're hand, and the other on you're hip while you had rested you're hand into his shoulder and the other, holding his hand as well. It felt weird at first, but you smiled and enjoyed this moment with the tall Russian. As soon as the both finished dancing, their faces soon leaned to each other then soon their lips brushing to each other then eventually, they kissed each other softly. It went like that for a few minutes, until you had to pull away for air. 

"hey... thank you... for this wonderful date." You smiled softly, soon a flower crown were placed at the top of you're head. "well what can I say...? I know a lot of stuff about my sunflower... even stuff that I am not supposed to know...~" You blushed, and punched his arm softly which made the other laugh. "ooh! ouch! that hurts! how could you do that y/n...?!" The other fell back dramatically as he set his hand on were you had punched him. You flipped you're hair (if you're a female-) and rolled you're eyes, as you giggled. "Pfft.... Drama king much...?" You asked, as you folded you're arms with a smile on you're face as the other had stand up. "only for you" Soviet chuckled and did the finger guns to you. You snorted a little and tackle hugged the other, which made the both of you laugh and giggle as the both fell down into the soft grass, the flower crown soon fell off of you're head as well. 

You both mess around for a bit, and talked for a bit. Maybe a little bit of cuddles and lovey parts here and there, soon the time has come for the both of you to go home. However, you both weren't able to go home since well... you both fell asleep behind a huge cherry blossom tree that held the same lantern from before and would be surrounded by fireflies that would blink, the cherry blossom petals would fly off as it was loosened from it's own twig as well. You had Soviet's head resting on you're lap, as you were sitting behind the tree and a hand were on the tall male's hair (which is you'res-) and just like that, the date had ended. It was you're first date, and you loved it.

AAAAAAA- FINALLY! *Author Chan threw herself into her messy room then into her bed, soon falling asleep instantly uwu*

this is probably my favourite Chapter/Scenario that I have ever made-