✍︎ six

[DISCLAIMER: Jennie here and the rest of the girls, isn't famous. They're not idols. hehe.]

JENNIE'S P.O.V

Today's the day Y/N, and I have been waiting for. The day we've been preparing for the last 2 years.

Today, is finally our wedding day.

"Yaaaah! Jennie unnie! You look really beautiful! Y/N unnie is so lucky!" Rosé said, pinching my cheeks playfully then hugging me.

"Thank you, Rosie, and hey. I am the one who's lucky to have Y/N. She's so perfect." I smiled at the younger girl infront of me.

"Aish, you guys are so strong! After all those trials, you're still here. And now, ny favorite ship is getting married! Waaaah!" She screamed cutely, and running around while hitting Lisa with a bag of chips.

"Yah! Stop! But, hey. That's really true. I'm happy for my Unnies!" Lisa said enthusiastically, smiling widely, and doing a thumbs up with the both of her hands. I smiled at the both of them. My babies. They've been very supportive of us, as well as Jisoo Unnie.

"I'm wondering. What is Y/N unnie doing right now? I'm pretty sure she's just chill." Rosé giggled. Lisa, and I laughed. That's true though.

"She's probably just sitting infront of the mirror right now. You know how professional that person is." I said, giggling at the end a little bit. "Well, being the owner of the EA Sports, Apple, and Y/L/N's Enterprises has its perks, Unnie." Lisa commented, making us burst into giggles.

"You have a very good-looking, rich, humble- you know what? You have a perfect wife, Unnie. Both of you are perfect." Rosie said. I smiled at what she said. I do have the best, and perfect wife.

I love the thought of being with her until the very last days of mine here on Earth...

"Ms. Jennie? Your wedding is about to start in 1 hour." One of the staff said, giving me one of her smiles. I smiled back, and stood up. Lisa, and Rosé holding the back portion of my wedding gown. I instantly felt nervous, and the butterflies in my stomach began to erupt crazily. I felt the adrenaline rushing in my veins.

"Let's go unnie. Let us escort you to your wife. Let's get you married." Lisa said, patting my shoulder. I smiled.

This is it. This is our big day. Our most awaited day...

[>>>>>>fast forward.]

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced. Y/N looked over to me, and smiled widely. I can see the spark of happiness in her crescent like eyes. Her smile, and those cute dimples poking out of her cheeks. I smiled back at her.

She will be the girl who I will spend the rest of my life with. I wouldn't regret saying yes to her. This is the best decision I've ever made.

She lifted up my veil halfway, and started blushing. When she finally did, she smiled so wide that her eyes was no where to be seen, and looked down. A sign that she's really blushing. Our guests, priest, and I laughed. God, thank you for this wonderful human being.

She looked up at me, and caressed my cheek. I instantly melted at her touch. I stared at her. She slowly leaned in, and finally our lips met. Her lips molding into mine perfectly. Yes, we kissed countless times, but this one is different. This is the perfect kiss. The perfect one.

Everybody cheered, and all of our friends hollered. Causing us to pull away, and giggle. She pulled me close to her, and kissed my temples. I hugged my wife. My wife.