𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥...

[Scenario: How will Jennie react if she saw someone flirting with you?]

---

You we're just chilling on one of the sofas in the studio, waiting for your girlfriend Jennie, who's currently recording their new song, while playing some random game in Jisoo's laptop that caught your attention. You we're occasionally jumping in your seat when you're getting chased by the zombie, and whining when you lose a game. Jennie was in the corner, talking to their choreographers while constantly looking at you, and smiling widely at your cute frame.

You we're focused on your game, until you felt the side of the sofa got occupied, feeling a presence beside you. You didn't mind it though as you thought that it was one of the girls. Until you heard someone spoke;

"Hey there gorgeous." A random guy greeted you with an annoying smirk plastered on his face. You gulped, not really knowing what to do. You distanced yourself by moving away from him a little bit since he was getting close to you, making you extremely uncomfortable.

"What do y-you want?" You asked him, looking down at your shirt, hiding the fact that you're scared of this guy infront of you.

"I want you, baby girl." He replied, his smirk growing bigger. You gulped again, closing your eyes and lowering your head. Silently asking for someone to come and save you from this creep.

"Hey baby. Who's this?" A familiar voice greeted you. You looked up instantly to see your beautiful and dazzling girlfriend, giving you a small smile.

"I-i don't know h-him, love. H-he just went up to me and started flirting." You told Jennie. Her smile instantly fell down, and it was replaced by an emotionless ome. He looked over the guy, glaring at him. If looks could kill, he would be drowning in his own blood.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asked, her voice stern, and intimidating. The guy looked at Jennie, and he stood up, his face showing fear.

"N-nothing, Noona. I'm sorry I'll go now." He explained fastly, bowing at my girlfriend.

"Get the fuck out of here Hanbin before I kick your fucking ass. Never go near my girl, and flirt with her or else you won't be breathing tomorrow morning. Got it?" Jennie explained, holding the collar of the guy named Hanbin. He nodded his head frantically. Jennie let go of him, and he ran away. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Jennie went up to me, and kissed me roughly, slipping her tongue into my mouth, making me moan gently on her lips.

"You're mine, no one else's. Got it, Y/L/N? Wait 'til we get home. You'll be punished baby girl. You won't be able to work for days".