✍︎ eight

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

''I'm home!'' I heard my wife's voice echoed through our house. I instantly smiled, and went outside our room to go downstairs. I carefully walked down the stairs to be stopped by my beautiful, and sweet wife.

''Hey, hey, hey honey, Don't go downstairs. You might trip, and fall. You might hurt yourself, and our baby.'' She told me softly while walking to me, and holding my waist. Yes, I'm pregnant. Specifically, I'm three months pregnant. Y/N, and I are together for 5 years as girlfriendn and girlfriend, and 2 years as wife, and wife. We are both singers, and we are very popular inside, and out the music industry.

''Is it bad to greet my wife?'' I said, removing her hands from my waist. My anger level rising.

''No, no! It's not like that! As much as I want to see you greet me with a kiss every single day when I get home from work, I rather see you on our bed laying down, and resting. I just don't want to see you, and the baby hurting. I'm sorry'' She said, placing her hands back on my waist. Now I feel bad for saying that. This pregnant hormones sucks.

''I'm sorry. You know how pregnant hormones is.'' I said, sighing. I looked over to her, and saw her smiling warmly at me, which made my heart beat increase.

''It's okay, you don't need to say sorry. I understand why you're like that. Let's go to the kitchen slowly, and I'll cook some food'' She told me, holding my hand. I instantly shook my head no.

''U-uh, baby I want some strawberry frappuccino from starbucks, and Twinkies dipped in ranch for dinner.'' I told her, she giggled, and nodded. I know, weird, but that's what I want.

''Okay, love. Please, stay here, and I'll buy the things that you crave.'' My wife said while caressing my cheeks. My face heated up. Even though we're married for three years, she still has this effect on me. She still makes me blush like we we're in highschool. She still makes me nervous when she stares, or admires me. I know to myself that this will not end, and I want to keep it that way.

''I love you, Jennie.'' she said sincerely, and just like what I said, I blushed madly.

''I love you too, Y/N'' I replied, walking over to her, and kissing her with passion. When we broke apart, she kneeled down, and lifted up my shirt, caressing my tummy gently.

''I love you also, little one. I can't wait to see you. Please don't give mommy a hard time. Behave in there, alright? I love you again.'' She said softly, and sweetly giving my tummy a tender kiss, and pulling my shirt down again. My eyes watered at her gestures.

''Oh my gosh, you're so precious'' I said between my cries. She just smiled at me.

''I'm gonna go now. Please, don't cry. I love you wifey'' She said. She wiped the tears off my face, and kissing me.

''I love you too, Y/N. So, so much'' I said when we parted. After that she went outside the room, and went to buy the things I crave. I'm so lucky that I'll be having a family with that dork of mine.

____________

''Y/N, baby. can you please wake up?'' I said, shaking her gently. It's currently 2 AM, and I'm craving again.

''What? Why? What's wrong?'' she said, rubbing her sleepy eyes, which made me smile on how cute she looked.

''I want some strawberries, and condensed milk'' I said, pouting at her. She smiled, and chuckled gently, caressing my cheek.

"Wait, what time it is?" She asked, yawning.

"2 AM" I answered her cheekily.

''Okay, love. I'll head out, and buy you some.'' She said, standing up, and stretching a couple of times.

''Wait!'' I said, which made her stop from walking out of the door.

''Why? You need anything else?'' she asked.

''No. The question is are you really going out with a freaking white tanktop, and some boy shorts?'' I asked, raising my left eyebrow.

''Yeah, w-what's wrong?'' She asked confused. I scoffed.

''If you wear that, all of the girls at the supermarket will drool over you, and I'm not there to give them a death glare! You know you're pretty hot, and you wearing that will show your muscles'' I said, rolling my eyes.

''Babe...'' she said, walking over to our bed, and taking a seat infront of me.

''I don't care about their stares. You have me, and that's what matter. You, and I have a baby coming, and I'm very excited for that. Okay, I don't want you to be mad at me. I'll go, and change into one of my sweatshirts.'' She said, running to her closet, and picking a sweatshirt in her walk in closet. I didn't see it 'cause she ran inside the bathroom ASAP. When she came out of the bathroom, I instantly smiled at the sweatshirt she's wearing. It was my favorite sweatshirt of her's. It was the sweatshirt that has a lettering at the back that says ''JRJK's Wife''

''That's much better. Now, the world will know that your mine, and only mine. No one else.'' I said, pulling her collar, and kissing her roughly. She kissed back. I smirked, and bit her bottom lip. Before things started to get pretty heated, she pulled away. She kissed my nose, and chuckled.

''Babe, everyone knows that we're married. We announced it, remember? But, whatever you want my wife'' She said giggling, kissing my cheek.

''Yeah, yeah. Anyways, please buy me my Strawberries, and Condensed Milk.'' I said, pouting.

''Okay, babe'' She said, chuckling.

''Remember, you're mine. All mine!'' I shouted, biting my lip gently to wait for her response.

''Yes ma'am! Yours only!'' she shouted back, running down the stairs.

"Yah! Park Y/N don't run!" I scolded her, she just giggled cutely, and I heard the front door close. I shook my head at my wife's child like antics. I smiled at myself, and thought;

I love her. I'm so luck to have her in my life, and more importantly, I'm so lucky to call her my ''wife''