✍︎ nineteen

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Mmm... Ah. Yes, just like that, baby. Mmm, f-fuck." Jennie moans in complete pleasure.

"Feels good, darling?" I asked, enjoying the sound she's making.

"Yes, yes. Very much." Jennie has been practicing a lot lately; dance, and sing since their comeback was coming soon. She spends all day at the studio. She was out 'till the sun rises. I was so worried about her. Today, I called her boss to ask for a 2 day rest for Jennie. Thankfully, he agreed. He said that he will give them, the girls, a week rest which made me smile. I thanked him and gave my girl what she deserves.

A good massage.

"You do this too well, baby. Too well." She breaths out as my hand wander all over her back, and shoulder. I gave her a kiss on the neck, "I'm glad you're enjoying, my queen." I put more pressure, not too much to hurt her on the lower portion of her back.

"Yes, right there... Ah."

I chuckle. "Wow, I haven't done this before. I didn't think you'll like it."

"Are you kidding me?! Your hands are magical!" She exclaimed in pure satisfaction as I pay more attention to her stiff shoulder. Eventually, I end up cuddling my girl to sleep. We lay close to each other as I ran my fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp every once in a while. She buried her head on her pillow, snoring quietly (and cutely). Her snore is the only cute one. No more exceptions. After a couple minutes, a knock made its way on the door, interrupting our peaceful atmosphere.

"Jennie, Y/N unnie? Are you guys in there?" A familiar aussie girl asked. I tiptoe my way to the door, and opened it slowly. "Hey, Rosie. Your Jennie unnie is sleeping, she's was really tired. Your guys' practices are working her out." I sighed, glancing at my sleeping girlfriend.

"Exactly, unnie. I always tell her that; to take some rest, and just relax even just for a couple of hours, but she doesn't listen! She's so stubborn, Y/N unnie. She keeps on telling us that she's alright, but we can clearly see that she's not." Rosé exclaimed in annoyance, pouting. But, I can see that she's also worried for the older girl. Jennie must've heard us as she stirs, opening her eyes slowly. I instantly made my way towards her, kissing her forehead gently.

"Shhh, darling. Keep sleeping."

"What time is it? Did I slept in?" She mumbles softly.

"No, no, darling. It doesn't matter. You need to sleep; take a rest. All you've been doing lately is work. Take a break, baby girl." I kiss the space between her eyes, and tuck her in. Placing the blanket on her shoulder. She smiles gently, and falls asleep immediately. I frown, she's really tired. As I turned around, I saw Rosie smiling widely. Her chipmunk cheek red. She was looking at us as if she's going to scream on how cute we looked just like what she did a couple times before.

"No fangirling, Chaeng." I threaten playfully as we exited Jenn, and I's room.

"I can't help it, unnie! You two look so cute together!" She squeals, clapping her hands together excitedly; jumping up, and down. I laugh at the Aussie's behavior. "We're together for almost 4 years, Rosie. You should've been gotten used to it by now."

"But, I didn't!"

"Obviously." I snort, rolling my eyes playfully. This action made her pinch my arm.

"Ah- Ouch! Damn it, Chaeng. You're tougher than you look."

"Oh, hush you big baby. I barely touched you."  She waves me off, and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Barely?! Chaeyoung, look at my fucking arm! It has a red spot, what do you mean you "barely" touched me?!"

"Unnie, if you keep on being dramatic, you'll wake up your girlfriend. Anyways, please accompany me to the kitchen; that's the reason why I came into your guys' room in the first place."

"You need someone to eat the chocolates with in order to feel less guilty?" I raise my right eyebrow in a teasing manner making her giggle.

"Guilty as charged, unnie."

---

Rosie, and I has been sitting in the living room, eating and chatting while eating chocolate when Jennie suddenly appeared. She sat on the couch beside me, laying her head on my shoulder. Not even a second later, she sat on my lap, snuggling her face on my neck. My heart fluttered at the action. I giggled, and ran my fingers through her hair. Her intoxicating smell made its way inside my nose, I closed my eyes as I kissed her forehead.

"Why didn't you sleep some more, my love?"

"I can't sleep without my baby." She mumbled, peppering my neck with butterfly kisses; so gently.

"I've spoiled you way to much, darling."

"I'm not spoiled, I just love it when you take care of me." She smiles at me. I chuckled, and hugged her closer to my body. Rosé was smiling warmly at us. I ran my pointer finger on her back, drawing random patterns.

"Baby? Can you please make those macaroons you made a few days ago? It was so delicious." Jennie spoke, poking my cheek dimples. I nodded my head, and sent her a smile.

"Of course, jagiya. Anything for you."

"Macaroons? Why didn't I know you made those until now? And why didn't I get some?" Rosé said, pouting at us.

"Oh, don't give me that look, Chaeng. It's not my fault your Jennie unnie ate them all." I said, and I felt Jennie's teeth sink into my neck. I yelp in pain, while Rosé laughed her ass off. "Damn, what's up with you, Jenn? You we're so sweet to me earlier!"

"You're being mean." She pouts before standing up, and tugged on my shirt. I stood up, and stretched a little bit, causing my shirt to lift up. Jennie darted her eyes on my defined stomach. I chuckle, and snapped her out of her daydreaming. She blushed madly; she's caught red handed. I just laughed at her.

"Come on now, baby. Please make us those macaroons! I wanna taste them again!"

"Me too!" The younger exclaimed like she was about to get her favorite candy.

"Ok, ok. I'll go make them for you girls."

"Can we help you with anything, unnie?" Rosie asked, hooking her arms on Jennie's.

"Yeah, sure. You can help me with decorating the macaroon later." I informed, wearing the apron. I started to do my stuff when Jennie, and Rosie placed some flour on my face. I sighed, what did I get myself into?