⚠︎✍︎ thirteen

JENNIE'S P.O.V:

"Ugh! Fuck baby! Right there!" I screamed out in pleasure as Y/N's dick continues to hit my g-spot.

"Yeah? You like it when I pound your tight pussy?" She said, her voice hoarse while pounding me from behind.

"Ye-yes! Oh my gosh! I love your big cock daddy!" I screamed, completely overwhelmed by the feeling of being full. She stopped pounding me. I felt her lips on my back, kissing it until she reached my ear.

"What do you want me to do with your tight little pussy hole?" She whispered, biting on my earlobe gently. Her voice sent a shiver down my spine.

"I-I want you to pound it daddy. I want you to make me cum so, so hard." I replied, out of breathe. She smirked, then thrusted into me harder making me let out a small whimper.

"What a slut for daddy's dick..." She said, grabbing my ass then slapping it. The mixture of pain, and pleasure combined perfectly, making my body heat rise up.

She pulled out her dick, rubbing the head of it on my clit making me moan. She slid her cock up, and down my pussy, making me groan.

"Fuck. D-daddy, please don't tease. Please fuck me hard!" I screamed, can't take the teasing anymore. She obeyed me, and plunged her dick deep in me. I closed my eyes in pleasure. She started pounding me like there's no tomorrow.

"This pussy is fucking mine. You like it when I fuck your little cunt, huh? You like it when I shove my dick deep in you?" She said through gritted teeth while fucking me harder.

"O-oh, God! Y-yes! I fucking love it! That tight little pussy is all yours daddy. No one gets to fuck it like you do" I said, pushing my ass back to meet her thrusts. I know how much she gets turned on everytime I do dirty talks, and do some of the work.

"Rub that clit for me baby. Show daddy how much of a slut you are." The other girl said, her voice hoarse.

I rubbed my clit in a circular motion, my eyes rolling back, feeling so overwhelmed at the sensation that's coursing through my body.

"Yeah? You like that, huh?" She said, removing my hand, and pinching my clit, hard enough to make me moan so loud.

"Fuck, yes! I lo-love it so much. You're going to make me cum so hard daddy. Keep on p-pounding me." I said, the coil in my stomach becoming stronger.

"Cum on my cock baby." Y/n whispered sweetly with a hint of seduction. She rubbed my clit hardly, making me release. She moved back and forth making me ride my high.

"Damn baby, you're a screamer." She commented, giggling. I smiled at the sound of her cute voice. I kissed her, and I felt her dick twitch inside of me. I pulled back, and smirked. Without saying anything, I started grinding slowly on her. She released a deep moan, which made me clench on her cock on how hot she sounded.

"You cock is so big, daddy. I'll never get used to your size." I whispered in her ear, releasing a soft moan. She groaned, and held my waist.

"Yes, baby girl. Ride my cock just l-like that. Fuck." She said, her hand going down to my ass, groping it hardly. I gasped, and started to move faster.

We we're a moaning mess. Everything's like on fire. Our body moved together in synchronization, doing our best to pleasure one another. This is one of the I love. I twerked on her dick, smirking, and gasping when she slapped my ass. I moved up, and down on her dick, my thighs slapping on her, and my arousal spreading on her pelvis.

"I love t-the way your tits move when you do this, baby girl. You look so fucking hot when you're riding me, and b-being a slut for my cock." She said, caressing my stomach. Her hand went up to my boobs, and she licked my erected nipples. I throw my head back in pleasure, I fastened my movement, wanting to cum desperately.

"Fuck, d-daddy. You feel so good i-inside of me." I said breathlessly. She smirked, kissing my neck, leaving a couple of hickeys. I did the same to her, but I made a lot.

"I sh-should be the only girl you're going to f-fuck, daddy. No one else. I'm your only baby girl." I said through gritted teeth. Gripping her shoulders, and scratching it, making her hiss.

"Y-yes baby. You're the only one I'll fuck like this. I'm all yours. All yours." She said sweetly, kissing me. I smiled at her, and felt my orgasm coming

"I can feel you getting tighter, baby girl. Cum for me like the little slut you are. Show me how much of a whore you are for my cock." She whispered in my ear, with one last thrust I came hard. Clenching, violently on her cock. I feel warm liquid spurting into my pussy, triggering another orgasm.

"Fu-fuck. Baby girl, are you still getting off?" I nodded, which made her moan. When my mind-blowing orgasm was done, I slumped my sweat body on hers, panting heavily. She lay me down on her bed, pulling out her softening dick. Her cum ooze out of my pussy, dripping on her white bedsheet.

"Daddy, I wanna taste your cum." I said, adding some teasing in the tone of my voice. Her eyes widened, but smirked afterwards. I sat down on the bed, and pouted at her.

She stood up on the bed, and started to stroke her 9 inch dick, staring into my eyes.

"You look so fucking hot when you jack off, daddy. I love the way you fuck your hand." I said, rubbing her thighs seductively.

"Yeah? You love it, slut? You love my cock?" She said, smirking at me, and I nodded my head frantically. She chuckled, and fastened her pace on her dick. After a few minutes, her moans started to get louder, and her movement are starting to get sloppy, indicating that she's close to releasing.

"I-I'm cumming baby. Open that beautiful mouth for daddy." She said, I scooted closer to the tip of her dick, and opened my mouth, my tongue making contact with her bulbous head. A few more movements, I felt the hot liquid spurt into my mouth. She moaned, and stroked her cock slowly. I sucked her dick, and licked the last drop of her cum, not wasting any. She lay me down, while she stood up, and went to grab a boxer. She wore it, and went inside the bathroom. I heard the bathtub getting filled with water. She's gonna prepare a bath for me. This is what I love after we're done making love. She cleans me up, and being a complete softie over me, despite being dominant to me. These are the moments I lived for. She came back in our room, and carried me bridal style towards the bathroom. She placed me gently on the bathtub, the warm water making contact with my skin, making me close my eyes, and sigh in content. She also sat herself behind me, scrubbing my back gently, and my front. She opened the shampoo bottle, and pour some on her hand. She placed it on my head, and started to massage my scalp. I smiled, and scooted my body closer to her. When she was done showering me, she rinse me off with water. She stood up, and grabbed the white towel on the sink. She helped me stand up, and sat me on the chair infront of the sink, while she wiped my body, and let me wear my bathrobe. I look at her, and she did the same. I smiled at her, and kissed her. She kissed me back, with the same amount of sweetness. She pulled back, and dried my hair, while combing it gently, making sure that she doesn't hurt me. When my hair was finally dry, she handed me a plain white shirt, and her boxers for me to wear. She kissed my forehead, and instructed me to wear it. She went out of the bathroom, and I did what she wanted me to do. I went out when I was done, she already changed the bedsheets into new ones. She told me to lay down on the bed. She also told me to wait for her, so we can cuddle. She ran inside the bathroom, and showered. After 20 minutes or so, she went out, and went beside me, covering our bodies with the blanket, cuddling into my side. I did the same, and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for taking care of me, baby. I'm so lucky to have you." I gently told her, caressing her cheek. She smiled at me cutely, and kissed my neck.

"There's no need for you to thank me. That's my job as your girlfriend, okay?" She replied, hugging mr closer to her. I nodded at her, and smiled.

"I love you, baby.. You're my everything." I said sincerely. She kissed me, and said "I love you most, princess. You're my universe."