Deppresion and Death Himself

Hey guys. Sorry about The last chapter. I shouldn't have made calypso die... So slowly. I should've made it quick. Oh well. Good enough.

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters mentioned in pjo or hoo Rick Riordan does.

_____________________________

The flame of Hephaestus

Chapter 14

Depression and Death himself.

Leo's POV

I appeared in cabin nine. In my bed. Few. Calypso no dead! She alive! Just a dream! Alright! I cheered myself up and got ready and went out of cabin nine. Remembering to avoid Drew and her siblings.

I walked around camp half blood looking for Calypso. People were looking at me in shock and they looked away. What was gheir problem? I was about to ask someone what everyone was staring at but I decided to go to the forest and ran into Percy.

"Hey Perce. Seen Calypso anywhere?" I asked him.

"Leo. Don't you remember?" He said "Calypso is dead." When he said that shock engulfed me. Then it turned to anger. He was lying to me. I grabbed his color and bashed him into a tree.

"Don't say that. Its not true." I said through gritted teeth. "Ca-calypso is alive. I know it." My voice broke when I finished my sentence.

"I'm sorry man." Percy replied in a soft tone. "It really happened. It wasn't a dream." Images started flooding into my head. Me blowing up Blairais. Calypso with a rock in her back. And finally, her pale body in my laps.

"No. No!" Calypso's voice rang through my head. It was a sad begging voice. It kept on repeating. 'You said you would protect me. You promised you would never leave me. I died because of you.' I covered my ears and ran to bunker nine. Leaving Percy behind.

Once I reached the door I slammed it open and leaned to a wall. I started shouting. Asking the voices to stop but they kept on ringing in my head. I started crying and I sat down. Zeus has done this. No. I have.

*the next day*

I woke up still next to the wall that I leaned on. Someone was knocking on the door.

"Go away!" I yelled back. "Leo!" It was Piper. "I know your depressed but you have to come out!" I could hear a tinge of charm speak in her voice. I decided to resist it. "No!" I yelled. I heard whispering and a shout outside. Then Jason's voice came. "Leo. Come one man. You gotta come out. We can help."

"I'm sorry. But you can't help me. Not anymore. I have suffered enough loss." I said in a hushed tone.

I started to cry again. I heard Jason yelling at everyone to go and leave me alone. That was the best he could do. I walked over to my desk and rested my bead on it. Tears trickled onto the wood. I have killed Calypso. And by doing that, I have killed myself.

*one week later.*

I woke up on the floor. I remembered my breakthrough that I had yesterday. I looked around bunker nine. After days of staying here and weeping, I finally snapped and had an outburst. I started walking around the bunker. Machines and papers were scattered onto the floor.

My table was flipped over and next to it, a smashed chair laid in pieces on a crack in the floor. I looked into a mirror with a large crack in it. I looked at my face. My eyes were bloodshot from crying, there were large bags underneath them from lack of sleep and my hair was a big mess. I realised that I shouldn't be acting like this. I should remember and honor Calypso.

I started drawing pictures of calypso and things that reminded me of her. I drew her face and body. I drew a sunshine, cinnamon, and to my surprise I wrote a couple of poems. I gathered pictures of me and her together and even some of Festus.

A few days later I had a collage as big as one of Festus's wings. Red tape lined the drawings, pictures, poems, legends and blueprints and in the center of it all was a picture of me and Calypso kissing in front of a sunset. Aphrodite gave me most of the pictures I had but I didn't mind. I had to make sure I kept her in my memories forever.

I stepped back to view my work and I smiled for the first time in days. Suddenly a dark shadow covered the collage. "No!" I yelled I had to make sure it stayed here. That's when Hades appeared In front of me.

______________________

Finally! A good chapter for once. This is probably the longest chapter I have written so far and not trying to be cocky but, I am proud of it. Oh well. Don't forget to vote and comment!