How to start a fight with percy jackson

Hey there! Sorry that I'm updating too much lately but I don't have anything else to do so...
Disclaimer: I do not own any characters mentioned in pjo or hoo Rick Riordan does.
______________
The flame of Hephaestus
Chapter 16
How to start a fight with Percy Jackson
Leo's POV

"Leo this is crazy!" Percy screamed after I told them what I was going to do. We were in bunker nine, having a sevens meeting at my worktable. "You can't just go off to the underworld and battle Giants by yourself!"

" I hate to say this man" Jason said in a softer tone "but Percy is right for once. You should bring us with you."

"Sorry guys, I have to go by myself." I said. "Leo!" Piper practically screeched at me. "I have nearly lost you once, it is not happening again!"

"But pipes!" I said in a complaining voice. "It thought you were going to support me on this! It's for calypso! And the rest of the underworld. But more importantly it's for calypso!"

"Plus man" Percy said. "What if she went to the fields of asphodel and she won't remember you?"

"Percy!" Annabeth sent him a death glare. "No, wait. Let him think this through. What if hades didn't give you a full promise? What if Apollo can't give you the soul reaper? What if calypso decided she doesn't like you?"

The last sentence sent waves of hot anger through my veins. "Don't say that." I said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry but I still don't trust her!" Percy exclaimed. "She can be dangerous! She nearly killed annabeth and with a small curse! Why should you go back!" His voice grew louder and louder.

"Because out of all the heroes I fell in love with her!" I smashed the table and it broke in half. I realized that my arm was on fire. "Because unlike you I wanted to go back! I actually cared for going back! I care for her! I wasn't the one that immediately left her!" I took a step closer every sentence.fists starting to form.

"I had to save the world from destruction!"

"Well so did I!" I was now inches from him. "Leo, this is a bad choice."

"No it's not!" I immediately transformed to my monster form. (the monster form is when he has those fire wings and stuff from the price for love.)
Percy summoned I giant wave of water that surrounded his back side.

"Guys! Shut up!" I turned around to see hazel and frank. I saw Percy lower his water wave but I still kept my form. Hovering inches off the ground. "Leo! If this is what you want so then fine. We don't have to destroy bunker nine to figure that out."

I extinguished myself after she said that. I stared daggers at Percy and left to go to my cabin.

Once I was outside of bunker nine I dug through my tool belt to get what I needed. Found it! I took out the pomegranate seed that hades gave to me. I put it in my mouth and bit. I dissolved into the shadows and everything went black.
________________
Sorry that I had to make Percy all mean but I thought that he was the best person for Leo to have an argument about leaving. Anyways, comment and vote! Peace '3'