The New, the Old and the Dead

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update for a while. I just got a new phone and it took forever for me to figure it out. Oh and I am not going to do calypso povs for a while. Anyways... Back to you chapter!
Disclaimer: I do not own any characters mentioned in pjo or hoo, Rick Riordan does.
_____________
The Flame of Hephaestus
Chapter 15
The new, the old and the dead
Leo's POV
"Aah, there he is himself." Hades said as if I was his son. "The destroyer of Gaea. Just the person I need to talk to."

"What do you want Hades." I said in an impatient tone. "I am here to give you a deal." He placed his hand forward and an image appeared above it. It was Calypso.

"Calypso" I whispered "What is your deal."

"See. Already to the point."

"Oh shut up. Since when does hades have a cheerful side."

"Now back to the deal. Do you remember when we were fighting the Giants in Athens?"

"We? You weren't even there."

"Oh yes I was. See, I couldn't get out of the underworld because my power was needed to keep all the loose Giants in Tartarus. But I did still participated in the battle. You know how many times your friends were nearly killed in the hands of a giant. You have me to thank for their lives. I pulled in the Giants into the underworld."

"And this leads up to me how?"

"You see. I wasn't able to kill the Giants and now they are raising havoc in the underworld, destroying buildings, freeing people from the fields of punishment. I need one of the seven demigods of the prophecy to come to the underworld and work alongside the best heroes in history! And I pick you!"

"And why would you ask me if you could ask Jason or Percy?"

"Because I understand that you are in need of a soul to keep you from falling apart." Hades grinned wickedly.

"Calypso."

"Yes, yes. Now here's the deal. If you come and help me destroy the Giants in the underworld, I will give you calypso'a soul back. But it will not bring her to life. You will need Apollo to give you the soul reaper medicine. Only then will you be able to have her back."

I thought about this for five minutes and I finally can up to a decision. "Deal. But swear on the river Styx that you will do exactly what the deal says you should do."

"Fine, I swear on the river Styx that I will do everything the deal tells me to do." Thunder boomed outside to show that the deal has been made. "Well, I shall see you soon, use this pomegranate seed to get to my palace when needed, and no it will not keep you in the underworld forever." With that, hades disappeared in shadows, and for the first time in days, I opened the bunker door.

________

I walked out of the door into the woods and breathed in the fresh air. I walked forward, back to camp. It was afternoon by the looks of it. A horn blew in the distance to signal for lunch. I walked towards the dining pavilion with hands in my pockets and my head looking downwards.

I saw the other campers eating in the dining pavilion. Piper had a worried face and she kept on looking at the direction of volunteer nine. I heard Jason say that i was going to be alright. I took a deep breathe and stepped out of the forest and I heard gasps.
_____________________
Wood! That one was a good one. Anywho... Please comment and vote! Peace out!😘