The first seven

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in awhile. You know. Christmas planning and stuff. Anyways next chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters mentioned in pjo and hoo Rick Riordan does.

___________________________

The first seven

Calypso's POV

Lots has been around 2 weeks since I have come to the underworld. I was sentenced to the fields of punishment for 2 centuries. Once I was done with that I would go to Elysium. Today I was supposed to be dipped in a pot of boiling lava but I was summoned to the castle. The fields of punishment are going wild with the walls being opened. Only two thirds of the souls were left. I was put into multiple chains linking to my wrists, ankles and neck.

I followed two roman skeleton soldiers that led me to an entrance towards the temple of hades. When we got to the door we passed down a forest of hallways and doors. We arrived at a large, silver door with a sign on it saying 'war discussion room'.

One of the skeletons pushed the door open and I was pushed inside by the other skeleton. There was a light in the centre of the room. Underneath the light was a round table with a live map of the underworlds. It showed the castle, the swarm of souls seeping out of the fields of punishment and the war raging. All of it was live as if looking through a telescope. Then 10 giants appeared to be charging onto the map they bashed through the army and nearly made it to the front gate when a giant fist rocketed out of the ground. All ten Giants went soaring through the air and flew at least a few hundred meters

Surrounding the table were seven warriors. All of them were in full black armor. You could tell they were souls from Elysium because of the strong aura of praise and a tiny of death surrounding each one of them. Their helmets were resting by their sides.

I saw one man that looked idly familiar but I couldn't remember where I have seen him. I heard a low creak at the other end of the room and I saw two figures walk in. One was no doubt hades but I couldn't see who it was walking beside him because his face was covered with his black helmet.

"All head wear is expected to be off during a meeting." One of the soldiers said through gritted teeth. He stares at the new warrior.

Nobody had noticed me yet.

The newcomer took off his helmet and I was able to see his face. I stared in shock as I saw his face. The man I saw, was no other my Leo Valdez.

I froze on spot. Not daring to move into eye sight. Leo put on a fake smile and looked at the rest of the people surrounding the table. He cleared his throat.

"Hello fellow warriors" he started off with a fake deep voice "I am Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. And I will lead you to victory as your leader!" He rose his fist in the air but everybody was silent. All confused faces plastered onto them.

"I thought I was going to command the team." One of them said. "I have the best power out of all of us. Didn't you hear about my bloodline, I heard that a boy named Frank, one who wields my own blood is in the great seven." One said

"As if Periclymenus." Another said "You cannot command as the invincible soldier I am."

"Come on. The true son of Zeus should always be the leader. Everyone knows that Achilles." The familiar man said back.

"If anyone could be leader it should be me Odysseus. I have heard that Poseidon children have the best strengths in the living. Plus, I killed the most dangerous monster of all; the Minotaur." Another said.

"Theseus, you may be proud of killing the puny Minotaur but have you founded an ancient civilization. That should prove I should be leader." The next man said.

"A child of Aphrodite cannot be in here at all Aegeas. The true leader has the best brains. That my fellow heroes gives me a 70% bigger chance at leader than any of you lot." An automaton-looking man said.

"Stop giving statistics on useless stuff Daedalus. I could easily shut you down." The last man said.

"Stay out of this Archimedes. You are the last one that should be leader!" Said Theseus.

"I never said anything about me being a leader." Archimedes spat back. That's when everything went to total chaos.

Everybody was shouting and arguing.

"Ageas owes me an ankle!" Achilles shouted.

"Theseus owes me a monster!" Yelled Daedalus.

"You whole lot owe me a wife!" Screamed Odysseus. Now I remember him.

"This is just like the Argo! Everybody always fighting!" Roared Periclymenus. As he was turning into a wolf. As all of this was happening, Archimedes was leaning in his chair, tinkering with a sphere that looked nearly exactly like the one Leo had when he crashed on my island.

I saw Hades getting annoyed. He did a zipper motion across his mouth and all the ghost heroes' lips were sealed shut.

"I have chosen Leo Valdez as captain and that is final! Unless you want to go swim in the river of fire you can leave this room." Everybody stood still. And Periclymenus turned back to normal.

After saying that he did a signal to the skeleton guards behind me. I completely forgot they were still there they pushed me into the light and everybody turned to see me. Leo froze as still as the ghosts.

"Ca-Calypso." He said.

"Everybody, this is Calypso." Hades started "She was first trapped on an ancient island called Ogygia. She has been recently saved by Leo Valdez here and is his lover. She has died by saving his life from the first Earthborn Blairais. She is going to be one of the goddesses that will accompany you in the slaughter of the Giants."

_______________________

This is by far the longest and best chapter I have probably made. Comment and vote and make sure to like potatoes!

(P.S. I am going to be saying random stuff at the end of every chapter from now on.)