Imagine: You wanted to join the army (all the boys)

#imagine: You told Zayn you've joined the army 3 months ago and he was always supportive about it. Your departure was next week, so you wanted to spend as much time with Zayn as possible before then. Since you are always on Twitter and close with your fans and Zayn's, you told them about you going to the army and stuff like that. You were used to getting hate from fans cause you're dating Zayn, but after this tweet you got so many hate messages.

"Why are you fighting your boyfriends land. Such a supportive girlfriend."

"Finally you got sick of Zayn and taking your revenge on him by killing his people! :D"

"You're so stupid for doing this. I bet Zayn is pissed and upset about this. I would never do that if I was his girlfriend ;)"

You just kept getting hateful, and racist tweets like that just because Zayn is Muslim. This got you very upset and pissed. You wanted to cry, but didn't want it to get to you because you knew they were just jealous. You were sitting on your couch in yours and Zayn's flat going through the rest of your mentions when Zayn walked in. Right away he could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked taking a seat next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You just pointed to your laptop screen, he looked over and started reading through all your mentions. When he was finished you could tell instantly he was pissed.

"What the fuck?! This is ridiculous!" He screamed, which made you jump a little.

"It's okay, Zayn. I don't care what they say. It doesn't matter." You said, trying to calm him down, but he was already fumed.

That night Zayn went on Twiiter tweeting this:

"People these days are just so disgusting towards others just because of their skin color or their religion. It's terrible and hurts more when my 'fans' say this kind of stuff to me or my girlfirend." That night you checked that #wesupportyouZaynand(y/n) was trending :)

#imagine: You didn't know if this was the right decision or not, but you didn't know what else to do. Your parents always wanted you to do this and you were very lonely and had nothing to do since your boyfriend, Niall, was always on tour or busy with One Direction things. Plus, you both would been gone for a year at the same time. He would be on his world tour while you would be in the army. You planned a romantic dinner for him at your flat to spend your guys' last night together before you both had to leave and to break the news to him. You finished your final touches to made sure everything was perfect; Niall's favorite food, candles lit every where, dimmed lights, and a gift you got Niall for a going away gift (you got him a Snapback & a dogtag necklace of both of your names and your anniversary). You lit the last candle when you heard a knock on the door. You looked in the mirror to check yourself out and fix your tight, black dress. You opened the door and saw a beautiful, blonde hair boy. It was Niall :) and he was looking so cute in a little tuxedo with a beautiful of red roses for you.

"Wow, you look amazing!" He said gazing at you up and down. His eyes widen and you just smiled at the ground and blushed.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." You smirked and grabbed his hand and led him inside.

"This looks incredible, babe." He said while he wrapped his hand around your waist and kissed your temple. You guys sat down and ate your dinner while having normal conversation. You wanted to just tell him and get it over with, but the words wouldn't come out. Before you decided to tell him, you wanted to give him his gift.

"I have something for you." You said and pulled out them.

"You didn't have to get me anything, love" He said.