Long Dirty Zayn Imagine ~Shower

#imagine:

You had a stressful day at work and you just wanted to get home, see your boyfriend, and relax. When you got home you noticed Zayn wasn't there, but you didn't think anything from it. He was probably doing something with the boys, as usual. It was a very hot, humid day out, so you decide to take a nice cold shower to cool down. You stripped down and ran the water. You hopped in and felt so relieved. The warm water washing all over your body, releasing all your troubles away. It was so nice and cool, you didn't want to get out. You didn't realize that you have been in for almost an hour! You also didn't hear that Zayn had come home until he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Babe, you in there?" He asked in his deep, sexy voice. You were first startled, but relieved it wasn't a stranger.

"Yeah, but I'm in the shower." You replied.

"Ooh, can I join you?" You giggled and then got very turned on, thinking about what sex would be like with Zayn in the shower. You were always up for new things and never tried this before, so what the hell?

"I guess." You teased and he willingly opened the door and instantly began stripping right in front of you. You then saw his huge boner stick up and instantly became turned on. You just wanted him inside you and fuck him right then and there. He opened the clear shower door and joined you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. Your wet bodies squeezing together. He leaned in closer to kiss you, but you kept teasing him. He noticed and got a little frustrated, so he grabbed the back of your neck and pushed your lips towards his. You both began to make out and you could feel the passion behind his kiss. You felt his tongue slip inside your mouth and began wrestling your tongue with his. You pulled away, trying to catch your breath. He bit his bottom lip and smirked, looking up and down of your wet, naked body. He began giving you little kisses on your neck, then turned into hard-on sucking on your neck. You tilted your head back, so it could be easier for him to have more access. He grabbed your bum and began to rub and spank it.

"I want you so bad, you don't understand..." He whispered in your ear.

"I do, too." You could tell how badly he wanted you by how big his erection was. You began to rub and play with his shaft. He gave you a quick kiss and gestured your head downwards. You got on your knees and kissed the tip of his head. You loved to tease him cause it turned you on so much, but he wasn't having it. He grabbed your head and shoved his dick into your mouth. You began sucking his amazing cock. You saw his head tilt back from pleasure. You continued and began deep-throating him.

"I'm....about....to...." He gasped in between breathes and knew what he meant. You then felt his white goodness shoot inside your mouth. You then swallowed it and gave him a smirk. He smiled and pulled you back up to give you a passionate kiss, making him taste himself on your lips. You then turned around and pushed your back onto his wet chest. He grabbed the liquid soap and squeezed it into his big hands. He rubbed it in his hands, while kissing your neck again. He then began to massage your breasts, you rested your head on his shoulder. He pinched your nipples, making them hard, and playing with them in-between his fingers. You moaned in pleasure and just felt weak in the knees. He knew how to push your buttons and tease you. He then ran his hands down your stomach to your area and began rubbing.

"Wow, I can see your already wet for me, love." You nodded and just wanted more of him. He went back to teasing you by playing with your clit and rubbing it in circles with two fingers. You motioned your hips up, showing him you wanted him, that you needed him. He ignored it and continued, then slide his two fingers inside you and began pushing hard. You gasped and slide down his wet body, falling onto the shower floor. As he kept pumping faster and faster, you could feel your walls clenching, ready to release all your juices on his fingers. Your toes curled, you gasped from all that he was doing to you and released yourself. He then slide his fingers out and licked them.

"Mhm, you taste so good. I think you're ready." Finally, you thought. He picked you up and pushed you against the shower door. The steam from the hot water fogging up the doors, your breasts pressed against the door, making a sudden chill come upon you. Your hands up against the doors when he entered you. He started to go slow, making you want him even more, then picked up the speed, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. The water from the shower cooling you down from the intensity. You couldn't help but moan in pleasure. You didn't want him to stop.

"I'm...gonna..." You moaned.

"Wait for me, got it babe." He demanded, going harder and faster now, making sure to hit your g-spot each time. You tried so hard to hold it in, but couldn't. Your walls clenching around his throbbing cock and you could feel it coming.

"Now!" Suddenly you bursted while he came inside you, making both of your liquids streaming down your legs, filling up your insides. You felt so relieved. He slide out of you, licking up your legs from both of your results. You slide back down to the floor overwelmed, catching your breath. He slide down with you and gave you a peck on the cheek, pressing his body against yours.

"I wasn't expecting that when I came home. Great idea, babe." He said.

"Same here." You gasped. You both hopped out of the shower and continued where you were in your bedroom. ;)

First dirty imagine. Hope you liked it. Please favorite, re-tweet, and leave feedback and give me your opinions. Love to hear it and give some ideas of what you wanna read about next. Lots of love xx <3