Dirty Harry Imagine for Gabby :)

This is not my imagine, this is a personal imagine I asked for from one of the best Twitter accounts @imagines_that :) I just wanted to share it with all of you & hope you like it Xx <3

"Wake up baby" Harry whispered in my ear softly.

"No... Wha-what time is it?" Harry smiled at me, "12" I furrowed my brow, "twelve what Harry?" He smiled again, "AM" I gaped at him, "Wha-why the hell are you waking me up?!"

"I wanna go for a swim!" I sat up, "Be my guest. Go"

He wrinkled his nose at me, "No. I wanna go for a swim with you. C'mon Gabby!"

I groaned, "Harry, no. I want to sleep."

He grumbled something than stood up, "Fine" I rolled onto my side as he closed the door and left. I layed there for a minute than stood up and went to the window. Harry was in the pool, the moonlight glistening on his wet skin. I bit my lip, he was beautiful. I slipped on my sweater and went out.

"Harry?" He turned and looked at me, "Change your mind?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No, but I'll sit here and keep you company"

He smiled, "Better than nothing" I couldn't stop a smile from creeping onto my lips. I sat at the edge of the pool and let the water lap at my legs.

"Why did you want a late night swim?" I asked casually. He came over and yanked me into the pool by my leg. When I came back up from underwater I attacked him. I splashed water at him and then threw my arms around Harry's shoulders.

"Why would you do that?!" He laughed, "I like seeing you wet" he said with a sexy grin. I leaned in and kissed Harry lightly.

"I love you Gabby" he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I smiled, "I love you too" Harry pulled me against him and for the first time I realized he wasn't wearing anything. I felt his hard length pressed to my leg through my silk nightgown.

"Harry.... Why are you naked?" I asked.

He grinned, "I wasn't planning on just going for a swim with you"

I laughed. "You are absolutely such a horn dog!" I said kissing him again.

"You know me so well" he said pushing me against the side of the pool. My heart started to pound as Harry lifted my thighs to his waist.

"I've never had sex in a pool" I said, my pulse racing with excitement.

"Well, you should try everything at least once" he said kissing along my neck. I let out a shuttery breath.

"I know you like that" he mumbled, nipping at my sweet spot. I ran my hands along Harry's shoulders. Harry pulled of my nightgown and sweater, tossing it onto the ground. Leaving me in nothing but my lacy panties. Harry latched his lips onto one of my nipples and started sucking. I moaned and ran my fingers into his hair.

"Harry. No teasing me" I groaned. Harry smiled and pulled off my panties. The cold water felt good against my heated skin and I sighed.

"You all hot and bothered?" he asked playfully.

"Yes" I moaned pulling him closer. Harry's tip brushed my clit and I moaned. "Please?" I asked, holding him close. Harry kissed me and slid his hard cock into me. I gasped, and let out a few F bombs.

"Yeah, that alright?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "Perfect" I groaned as his thrust became hard and fast. The water was splashing around us as Harry pounded into me. I bucked my hips forward as he thrusted in.

"That's amazing babe" he said kissing my throat. I dug my nails lightly into his back as I felt myself nearing my peak.

"Harry" I whimpered.

"I know" he said kissing me hard. Harry reach between us and applied pressure to my clit, making me moan.

"Harry, I'm cumming" I moaned as my orgasm ripped through me. Harry let out a long moan as my walls tightened around him and sent him into his own orgasm.

"Fuck! Uh, Gabby" he moaned as his warm juices flowed out of him and into me.

"Harry" I moaned, scratching his back softly and arching my back. I moaned his name over and over as he rode out the last of our highs. Harry pulled out and kissed me lightly.

"I love you" I said stroking his cheek.

"I love you more" he said kissing my lips gently.