Liam Imagine ~Kiss Me Thru The Phone

#imagine: Liam told you to check you're email that night. You didn't know why, but you were glad you got to talk to him again. You've been missing him a lot lately, since he's been on his world tour for a while now. You never get to see him or talk to him ever, very rarely though, so this meant a lot to you. You went online that night and checked your email.

New message from Liam Payne:

He sent you a video. You clicked on it and immediately saw his beautiful face. Oh, how you missed seeing that face everyday. You didn't want to cry, so you tried to hold it in.

"Hey babe. I've missed you so much. I wish I could see you and kiss you again. I miss seeing you everyday and holding you in my arms. Hopefully we'll see each other soon, but for right now I want to sing this for you. To show how I'm feeling right now."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8aRDRrrh0 THIS!

You couldn't believe it. It was like watching him do a Twitcam, but just for you. This was one of your favorite songs and it meant so much now that Liam was singing it to you. He meant every word he was saying, and it was all true.

"Baby you know that I miss you. I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot baby girl and that's the issue.

Girl you know I miss you. I just wanna kiss you.

But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone

(kiss me thru the phone) I'll see you later on..

Kiss me thru the phone kiss me thru the phone)

See you when I get home."

You began to cry tears of happiness, watching your lovely boyfriend sing for you. You just wanted to run up to him and kiss him, but you were watching him on a computer screen, so I don't think that would work out that well.

"I miss you, babe. I love you, see ya soon." He smiled and waved into the camera and blew you a kiss. You caught it and blew him one right back. You went to bed happy that night and in the morning you woke up to Liam right by your side.