Louis Dirty Imagine - Friends with benefits

You have liked Louis for almost 2 years now. You have a weird relationship. You guys aren't dating but you're like acquitances that talk once in a while, but are both attracted to one another and you know it. After going back and forth with each other, one night Louis asks you a question you never thought he would.

Would you wanna be friends with benefits with me?”

Yeah, that's not the question you were hoping for, but it's better than nothing. You finally get some physical contact with him. It's better than not having him at all, right?

The next day, you guys meet up during homeroom.

Meet me by the staircase ;) xx

You quickly rush and there he was, standing there waiting, leaning up against, the wall. You slipped next to him and lean your head on his shoulder. You both just stood there for awhile holding each other, entwining your fingers together, your faces almost touching. You didn't want to make the first move. You've never done this before, so you didn't know how this goes. He breaks the silence by leaning in slowly and pecks your lips gently. You have waited for this moment for 2 years now, and you finally got it! As the kiss deepened, your lips moving in sync with move another. It became more passionate, all of a sudden he slide his tongue into your mouth without asking for permission. His hands roaming all over your body as he pulls you closer towards him, making you wrap your arms around his waist. Getting used to this feeling, your tongues dancing with each others. You pushed him against the wall, not breaking the kiss. His hand suddenly roam up and under your shirt, rubbing your left breast. The action shocked you at first, but you enjoyed every minute of it. He pinched your nipple, making you gasp in his mouth. You could feel his smirk against your lips as he continued. Now kneading both of your breasts, you decided to take it further. As you slid your hand down his chest to his lower region, rubbing his crotch from the outside of his pants. He was already hard. You tried to tease him, so you decided to squeeze his hardness, making him slide down the wall. You were now laying on top of him, with your legs on each side of his waist. You continued rubbing him. He gasped for air and broke the kiss.

What's wrong?” You asked, stopping your actions.

Nothing. You're just incredible.” He said. You smiled, pleased with yourself that you could pleasure him. As he leant in to kiss you again, he lifted up your shirt a little to find out that you weren't wearing a bra. He took this to his advantage as he lifted it up more to get a good view of your exposed breasts. He departed from your lips as his hands wonder over your breasts again, staring in awe. Yes, you both sexted before but you both have never seen each other exposed in reality. He looked up at you, you already knew what he was about to ask, so you nodded. Giving him permission, he leaned forward, beginning to kiss and nibble all over your breats, sending this rush feeling throughout your body.

Can I see yours now?” You asked, whilst rubbing him again. His eyes rolled back as he nodded his head quickly. You unzipped his jeans, slowly pulling his jeans down slightly enough for you. You saw his huge bulge from his black boxer briefs, as you rubbed him again. You glanced up, watching his reaction by your actions. His hands clenching in fists next to his side, his eyes closed shut. You decided to take it further as you slid his boxers down, exposing himself to you. Your mouth dropped. He was huge! His bulge hit his lower stomach as you took it in your hands again and began pumping. You started off slow, teasing him and giving him payback for making you wait all these years. You neve took your eyes off of Louis' face, making sure to witness every response he was giving you. You began to pump harder and faster, watching as sweat was forming on his neck. You swiped the precum with your thumb off his tip as you continued. You look your other hand and entwined it with one of his, feeling him squeeze harder and harder with each pump you gave him. You heard as he was gasping for air, knowing that he was close to his climax. As you quickened your speed, you felt his penis clench in your hand as you felt his warm liquids squirt out all over your hand. His eyes opening, as he rested his head on the wall catching his breath. He watched as you licked your hand dry, licking his lips in seduction. He took your hand in his and led you out the building to his car.

Let's finish this at my place.”