Chapter 8. Me? Dating who?

**

Kent's POV.

"She's so beautiful, damn!"- Those words kept on coming into my mind as I stared at her while I am singing!

What the hell is wrong with me?

Why do I have this feeling towards her?

What's this? what is happening to me?

And why the hell am I questioning myself?!

Damn it, this is so frustrating, tss!

(-.-)

I went back on my sanity when suddenly she shunned her gazed at me and smiled at Jandy who had been looking and smiling at her too.

Edi magtitigan sila. The hell I care? Tss.

-_____-

(A/n. Smell something jelly! Hahaha.)

Tss. (~.~)

"Captain? Baba na tayo. Tulala ka dyan! Hahaha"-Troy said then he removed the guitar strap from his body and went down the stage.

Right then I saw Malds coming out so I came out too-- wait, you got it wrong okay? I'm just going to breath some fresh air kaya ako lalabas tss!

(~.~)

(A/n. Oh baket kent? Wala naman kaming sinasabi. Deffensive mo! Hahaha)

Tss. -______-

When I got out, I saw Malds sitting on a bench there.

What's the problem with this girl? Is she in her sentimental mode?

"Malds!"-I said as i sat beside her.

I hope that she won't start an unreasonable fight between us. Even just tonight---

"What are you doing here Mokong ka? At sinong Malds ha? are you following me?"- Yeah right, she's not entitled MALDITA for nothing.

I knew it, inborn na talaga ang pagka Maldita nya, she also really loves to freak every hell out of me tss!

(-.-)

I just said one word, but then she's talking too much!

I crossed both of my arms and closed my eyes!

I had nothing to do with her, what's the use of talking to her tho?

But, I can't stand this silence, damn it...

(-.-)

"Spell A-S-A Malds. Don't be so full of yourself Tss."-I said as i looked at the stars above.

It's wonderful!

I felt that she motioned her gazed at me and said,

"Can you stop Calling me Malds? At tigilan mo sabi ang kaka english pag kinakausap mo ko. Mokong na kapre Psh!!"-Bulong nya and then she also looked at the stars.

I smirked, I don't know why she didn't wanted me to talk in English infornt of her...

Pero ako naman tong si baliw na sumusunod din!

(,~~)

Minutes have passed when I decided to break the silence between us. Pareho lang kasi kaming nakatingin sa langit.

"What are you doing here by the wa--"-I didn't finishes my sentences because of her killer look pfft!

"Fine, anong ginagawa mo dito eh nasa loob silang lahat?"-I asked her and then automatically, her eyebrows arching.