Part 10

Astros comeback literally fucked me up zhyejebsieb Moonbin attacked me so damn hard 😩😩

As the days pass by Celestial started going back to her normal, happy self. Ever since San came to her cabin and helped get her to eat he's been calling her 'baby' more often, she wouldn't admit it but every time he called her that her heart would flutter. San has be a tremendous help for her, always keeping her busy so her mind wouldn't wonder to what her father said.

Seonghwa has been studying with her more often so she could get her assignments over and done with, but today he had other plans. Hongjoong had asked Seonghwa out on a date to have some relaxing time together.

Celestial was situated on her bed, she just finished an essay for her biology class so now she was submitting it to her professor. As soon as she shut her laptop she heard a knock at the door, "Come in!" She calls out as she begins to put her school stuff away.

She smiles when she sees San step inside, a bag of takeout in his right hand. "Hey I brought lunch for us."

"Thank you." San sets the food on the bed leaning down to lock their lips, she hums into the kiss before pulling away.

A comfortable silence fell upon them as they ate, although San didn't really eat but stare at Celestial instead. "Be my girlfriend?"

Celestial drops her fork in surprise, her eyes widen and her jaw goes slack. Sans heart begins to race, his mind feeling with negative thoughts when she stays quiet.

Smiling Celestial moves their food to her bedside table, leaning forward she connects their lips. "Of course I will." She whispers when she pulls away, San leaps forward engulfing her in a hug as he smiles brightly.

(2 months later)

San walks towards the lake around one in the afternoon, he was told that today he would be involved in Celestials training. Wooyoung didn't give him much information but from what he gathered he will be using his powers against her. He sees Celestial and Wooyoung in their designated area they both had short sleeve shirts on, Celestial wearing leggings while Wooyoung was wearing some sweat pants. San decided to wear a long sleeve shirt paired with some sweats and a jacket, seen as it started getting cold out due to the fall weather.

"Hey San, so today you will be using your fire power against Celestial while she uses her water power against you. She needs to start sparing more with people who have special powers like ours just in case."

San nods his head before stripping off his jacket and tossing it to the side, he then rolls his sleeves up so he doesn't catch his shirt on fire by accident like he has before. He watches as Celestial ties her hair up as he walks to the fire pit Wooyoung set up for him.

"For years I practiced on how to control my power, I've burnt many shirts of mine, I even caught my blanket on fire out of anger the night my father came to me. But what I haven't done is harm someone or use it against them, I will admit it's good training for you but I don't think I can do that."

"San it's fine we're just sparing-"

"Celestial I don't want to hurt either of you!" San takes a deep breath as he walks away from the pit, he watches as Celestials brows furrow.

"One day, after I found out who my parents were, I told my aunt and uncle on my adopted fathers side. It was a cold winter day and her son overheard us talking about my father, he called me many immature and inappropriate names. I lost control of my anger and I..."

"You what?" Celestial asks softly as she reaches for him, "I almost hurt him... when my dad finally got my attention I looked down and saw fire in my hand, it burned brighter than it ever had before because of my anger. I don't want to accidentally get angry and hurt you Celestial, if I were to hurt you I-"

Sans voice cracks as his knees buckle causing him to fall to the ground, Celestial and Wooyoung run to his side immediately. San looks at the ground, he couldn't possibly bring himself to look at her, he's afraid of how she would react.

"Sannie?" Celestials voice is small and soft as she pulls his chin up, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead before pressing them together.

"If you think I'm going to see you in a different way now you're wrong, so so wrong. That's not going to change anything Sannie, I'm not going anywhere just because something that happened in you past when you didn't know how to control it."

The latter lets out a sigh in relief after Celestial finishes speaking, his attention turns to Wooyoung when he hears a huff. "Well that definitely changes things today San, I really wish you would have told me seen as I'm your best friend!"

San chuckles at how Wooyoung emphasized the words 'best friend', "I'm sorry Youngie, what are we going to do now?"

Wooyoung hums while he runs a hand through his hair, "I suppose we could just chill for today, I haven't really had a chance to take Faith on a date in awhile."

"Then I guess today's the day cousin! Go ask her, I heard her talking about a new romance movie she wanted to go see that came out last week." Wooyoung smiles widely, bidding a quick goodby to the couple before trotting off to fine his girlfriend.

"Lazy day?" Celestial suggests as San stands, he grabs his jacket off the ground draping it on her shoulders to keep her warm. "Hell yes, I'll run to town to pick up some snacks since we're low on them."

Nodding her head they set off in different directions, when Celestial is inside her cabin she grabs her tv remote. She's beyond happy she got wifi installed so she could work on online schooling, but also watch Netflix when she had nothing else to do.

An hour later and San has returned, the snacks all layed out for them as a horror movie plays on the screen of the tv. San had Celestial wrapped in his arms, her head against his chest listening to his heart beat in a calm steady rhythm. She tries to fight the urge to fall asleep, but when San started running his hand through her hair she knew she was doomed. As he eyelids begin to fall she feels San kiss the top of her head lightly, she smiles before allowing sleep to consume her.