Part 20

Lets just appreciate my baby's beauty 😍💞💞💞💞

Got some of my motivation from the movie the expendables! Please vote and comment 💞 I love reading yalls comments

Celestials naked body falls to the ground, broken sobs leaving her lips as she backs away from Minjae. The latter buckling his belt as he stares down at her, admiring the blood that trails down her thighs. She wanted San. She wanted him to hold her and never let her go, she wanted him to take all the pain away.

"So I was your first?" He asks as he walks towards her, sneering when she quickly scoots away from him. "Oh I bet you're praying to the gods your little boyfriend burst through that door~"

This past week has been torture for her, starting with nasty, gut wrenching touches from Minjae, followed by being beaten for who knows how long. To Celestial it feels like hours, when Minjae grew bored of her he would move on to Seonghwa. The worst form of torture they've done to her is water boarding, sticking a piece of cloth over her nose and mouth, taking a bucket of water and slowly pouring it on her. Watching as she struggles, water boarding was a horrible experience. She hated being strapped down onto a table as they used the element she had control over against her.

"Bet you feel helpless, bet you want the pain to stop and go away. I bet you're hoping this is all just a bad dream, wishing you could wake up from this nightmare." Minjae says as he grabs a knife off of the metal tray to his left.

"To bad this isn't a dream~" Celestial screams out when the blade is buried deep into her thigh, blood cascading down her thigh as pain travels throughout her leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group stops in their tracks, they finally reached the wear house and now the only thing to do was to patrol it, seeing if anyone has been here. San feels time slow when a war piercing scream sounds from inside, he feels his blood boil as he begins to run forward. He ignored the the calls of his name, hearing cries from Celestial angered him.

He sees red when he reaches the door, he tries to pull it open only to curse at the sound of chains rattling on the other side. "Fuck!"

Mingi reaches his side first, their eyes lock when an idea comes to their minds. San and Mingi grip press their palms against the hinges of the door, fire soon spreading, the metal turning red. They watch as the hinges melt away, the door falling forward with a loud bang.

An animalistic growl erupts throughs San chest when he sees Celestial covered in cuts, bruises, and burn marks covering her naked body. He watches as she cowed away from her capture, his eyes trail down to the knife in her thigh.

Without a second though he runs forward hearing Hongjoong roar out behind him. He goes straight for Minjae, tackling him to the ground. Jungkook and Taehyung make quick work of grabbing Celestial and Seonghwa, taking his jacket off Jungkook wraps it around the trembling girl.

Jungkook grabs his backpack quickly grabbing bandages and ointment out of it, he needs to get her wounds covered as soon as possible. His husband has a hard time restricting Seonghwa to patch him up, all Seonghwa wanted was his sister. He needed to make sure she was okay, to hug her and reassure her nothing bad will happen to her any further.

"T-Tae.." Jungkook lets a broken sob pass his lips, "H-He ra-raped her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minjae knees San in the stomach, quickly pushing the red and black haired male off of him. "You okay there?"

San quickly kicks the back of Minjaes knee, watching him fall down as a cry of pain leaves his lips. San tilts his head to the side, "You're crying because of that? Oh I am no where near done with you, I'm going to make you pay for laying your nasty fingers on her!"

San roars out as he sends a flying kick to the side of his jaw, not stopping there he begins to land kick after kick to Minjaes stomach, giving him one kick to the nose before said male falls unconscious.

Sans breathing is heavy as he squats beside a now unconscious Minjae, he didn't want to kill him. Yet. He wanted him to suffer, he wanted to hurt him, patch him up, then hurt him some more. He stands and exits the wear house quickly, stopping when he sees Jungkook and Taehyung crying.

"Baby-"

"San please don't touch her, not right now. We don't know how she'll react.."

Everyone soon gathers around them, Hongjoong going straight to Seonghwa as he sobs loudly. The words that leave Jungkooks mouth break Sans heart, he fell to the ground as he let tears fall down his face.

He watches as Hongjoong stills completely after hearing what happened to her, hearing Yunhos and Faith sob into their lovers chest. No one could understand why Minjae would go that far, but San intended on finding out.