Part 28

Hello hello!! This chapter is a little all over the place but there's an amazing surprise at the end!!

Celestial releases the bindings around her fathers wrist and ankles, gasping when she watches him fall to the ground. "D-Dad?" She slowly walks towards him, kneeling next to him when she reaches him.

"He fainted." Zeus states as he turns Poseidon on to his back.

Celestial sighs deeply as she places her fathers head in her lap, gently running her fingers through his hair. His hair felt greasy and dead as if it's not been washed in quiet some time.

"I guess we just wait for him wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestial hums her favorite song to herself as she grabs the shampoo and conditioner bottles she set aside, pouring a generous amount into the palm of her hand. She begins to work it in to her fathers now wet hair, massaging it into his scalp. It's been a whole week since her father had fainted, there's been no sign of him waking up any time soon.

She took it upon her self to care for him in his time of need, help keep his health up. She washes his hair for him every other day, making sure to clean his body to the best of her ability before letting Zeus handle the rest.

This week has been busy for the group of travelers, training constantly with Ares or Athena, the God and Goddess of war. During their stay the pure bloods all got to spend quality time with their parents, or learning the full capability of their powers.

Celestial was the only one who didn't get a response when talking with her parents. Her mother didn't come to Olympus and her father was unconscious, she would grow terribly sad at times, crying to her brother, Yunho, or Faith.

"I wish you would wake up..." her voice is barely above a whisper when she speaks, gently rinsing Poseidon hair clean.

She grabs a folded towel off to the side to dry his hair, removing the bowl beneath his head. She gasps when a pair of bright blue eyes lock with hers, resulting in the bowl falling from her shaky hands.

"Celestial?" Poseidon groans as he sits up, "What are you doing her sweetheart? I thought you were at camp with the others still?"

"Y-You don't remember?" Shaking his head no in reply she takes a deep breath, carefully explaining every detail, and event that has happened.

Poseidons feels his heart break at the mention of her rape, pulling her into a hug to silence her sobs. "I'm so so sorry that happened to you my child."

"That's not all that happened."

Celestial grabs one of his hands, placing it on her belly. His brows furrow until they shoot up, eyes doubling in size as a ear-to-ear smile appears on his face. "You're with child! Oh this is the happiest day of my entire existence!"

"Celestial, I want to apologize. I know I haven't been the best father, not even the best role model. I haven't been around and when I was I caused you nothing but pain and heartache. You should have never gone through that. I don't regret having you, if anything you're the best thing that has happened to me my little moon. I love you."

"I-I love you too dad." Poseidon leans forward placing a kiss on her forehead, their day continues with Poseidon resting and Celestial staying by his side another night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Celestial you can't eat fish you know that!" Seonghwa scolds softly.

"But Hwa I'm craving it!" San chuckles at her, placing a peck on her lips. "Doesn't matter, you can't eat that."

Huffing she goes and sits down beside Faith, her best friend giggling at her silently. "What do you think you're having?"

"A baby." Celestial deadpans, laughing slightly when Faith smacks her shoulder playfully. "I'd be fine with a boy or girl, the gender really doesn't matter to me. I just want the baby to be healthy and happy."

"I want a girl." San says setting a plate of chicken and mashed potatoes in front of his love, "I want a mini Celestial."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celestial smiles down at her five month bump, today was the gender reveal party. They invited all of their parents for the gathering today at the fortress, the Gods and Goddess showing up early to help set up.

They had a fun idea on how to reveal the gender. When the sun goes down tonight they're going to light lanterns, the lanterns will glow pink or blue to show what they're having.

Hours later and the party is in full swing, everyone chatting and getting to know one another. They even invited the demigods over to celebrate the new addition to their little family.

Celestial sighs as she sits down, her feet killing her. "You okay baby?"

Turning her head to the side she sees San walking up to her with her mother right behind him, nodding she point to her feet with a pout present on her lips. Chuckling, San grabs a chair and sets it in front of her, grabbing one foot as he sits down. He slides her sandle off before massaging her foot.

"Goodness, that feels amazing babe, thank you."

"The reveal will happen when you're ready, seen as its dark out already."

Nodding she slips her sandle back on, she was to excited to wait any longer for this moment. San helps her to the center of the crowd, keeping away the routy demigods so nothing bad happens.

"Alright listen up!" He calls out loudly catching everyone's attention.

"Thank you all for coming, I want to thank our parents for coming early to help set everything up. Tonight this is going to mimic the lantern ceremony we do for our parents, but tonight we are revealing the gender of our baby!"

Poseidon, Selene, Hephaestus, and Hera come up to join the expecting couple, the women grabbing one of the three lanterns set up. They all stand with their backs turned to face the crowd, quickly lighting the lanterns before sending them up.

"It's a girl!!" She hears her brother yell out before the crowd erupts in cheers, there in the night sky were three floating lanterns with a pink light shining from them.

"Were so excited to meet you baby Gwendolyn." Celestial whispers while caressing her bump.