Intro to your Character!

Alright let's get the basics down!

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/c) = Favorite color

(L/n) = last name

You will look like this:

(Pardon my terrible drawing skills)

Your team:

Sylveon

gardevoir (can mega evolve)

Mawile (can mega evolve)

alolan ninetales

Absol (can mega evolve)

milotic

Even though you perform and have the so called girly and pretty pokemon, you are one tough cookie with your team, sadly people don't see it that way and just care about your songs or performances.

Your age is 19 while Steven is 20

From the illustration I showed you you have three mega stones, two on your hand which are the bracelets and one on your tie.

Your family,

You were not raised like any normal kids in Kalos, your parents died when you were a mere baby, your auntie which is Diantha the Kalos champion took you in and raised you as her own child. She taught you many things but isolated you from society fearing what happened to your parents might happen to you.

Your mother is Diantha's sister

Your genes are unique you took your mother's eyes but got your father's hair but still Diantha loves you.

(And so does steven stone *wink* )

Growing up

You've always admired Diantha for her awesome skills in battle, you followed her foot steps... But sadly you became Kalos queen, it was an accomplishment but ever since you life has been filled with a busy schedule that never lets you go outside.

You are a kind sweet girl who dreams of having adventures, but busy schedules got you on the run.