Chapter 1

It was a lovely morning in the city of Kalos, the sun was shining and people were heading to work with their Pokemons or going on adventures. But one girl stood alone in her room tapping on the keys of her grand piano.

(Y/n) the Kalos queen was extremely AND I MEAN EXTREMELY bored.

All of her pokemon were resting in different parts of your room, all except for Sylveon who stood next to you.

You looked at Sylveon and patted her head

"Thanks Syl..." (Y/n) smiles

Sylveon smiled, you closed the piano and stretched, just as you were stretching you hear a soft knock on the door.  Gardevior stood up and opened the door to see your beloved aunt and..... You manger

"Hi (y/n)... How are you?" Diantha asked smiling.

You rushed to her and hugged her

"Bored to death!" You said laughing

Your manager snapped her fingers to get your attention

"Now! Now! (Y/n)! Is this the type of behavior the Queen of Kalos should show?" Your Manager asked

You sighed

"Sorry just got too excited!" You said rubbing the back of your neck.

Diantha laughed

"Anyways, there's a championship meeting in-"

"CAN I COME?!?" You asked with a gleam of Hope in your eyes

Diantha opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted but your manager.

"OF COURSE NOT! You are Queen of Kalos for goodness sake! You have more important duties than talking with those messed up trainers!" You manger said with an annoyed tone in her voice

You looked down and up at Diantha, she looked at you and sighed

"Now now Lyra... (Manager's name) calm down I haven't finished" Diantha said as she patted Lyra's back.

"The Championship meeting is being hosted in Hoenn, Mossdeep city."

You nod

"It's a long way and I'm not sure we'll be back in time for your performances." Diantha continued

"Bit it's so boring here! All I have to do I practice.. and practice... I don't want to waste my life being stuck I my room wasting my life away!" You explain.

You grabbed your manager and Diantha's hands

"Please! I promise I'll be like the queen every sees me on TV! I want to see things I've never seen before!" You begged with your puppy eyes.

Diantha laughed

"Alright... " She said

Your manager looked down and back at you

"I guess you could use a break..." Your manager mumbled

You hugged them both

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" You squiled

Your pokemon all look up at you

"Guys we're Traveling!" You exclaimed and your pokemon all cheered.

"Pack your things Y/n... We leave first thing in the morning!" Your manager said, they both left your room and closed the door.

You grabbed your suit case and your pokemon helped packed your things.

*Time skip*

You got out of bed, you were too excited you couldn't sleep! All your pokemon were in their pokeballs you brushed your hair and makeup and changed into your usual outfit (the one in the picture) you put on your bracelets and your tie with the mega stones and your were ready to go. A butler came into your room and took your suitcase and walked out. You ran after your butler

"No Mr Stalk! I can carry it!" You cried

The butler bows

"Sorry miss it is my duty to serve you at all cost." He says and took your suitcase down to the entrance of your apartment.

You sighed and headed down. Your manager and Diantha were waiting for you at the entrance. You waved at them and headed for the entrance. Once you got out your were in awe. The city was so beautiful... You heard a honk.

"Come on (Y/n)!" Diantha called from the limousine window.

You entered the limo and closed the door, your manager was typing on her computer while Diantha was reading a book. You turned to the window to see people walking with their Pokemons. You smiled as you watched people walk by, finally you were going somewhere...

You finally reached the docks and got on a luxury boat,

"HOENN HERE WE COME!" you shouted as you got on board.

*Time skip*

You three finally reached the docks of Mossdeep city. You ran out of the boat and looked around.

"THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!" You exclaimed.

Diantha smiled

"Come on now... Let's find the others..." Lyra sighed

As you continued to walk everyone stared at you, because well your famous! It's not everyday you see the Queen of Kalos.

"Remember (Y/n)... Posture!" You Manager says

You nod, you arrive at a poke center, you sat on one of the couches where a little girl with her tepig and her mother were sitting, she looks at you and gasped. She tugged on your sleeve.

"Excuse me... Are you (Y/n)? The Kalos Queen?" She asked, her tepig wagging it's tail.

"oh! I'm... Yes! I am!" You said giving an awkward smile.

Her mother looked at her daughter and looked at you, she knew you felt uncomfortable and carried her daughter.

"Sorry for bothering you... " Her mother apologized

"Oh no! It's fine!" You smiled rubbing the back of your neck.

The little girl and her mother left the poke center.

Suddenly! THE WORST THING HAPPENED TO YOU! You got bored. Diantha was on her phone while your manager went to the restroom. You smirked, now was your chance.... Your chance to escape and see the world.

_______________________________________

Chapter 1!!!!! Woop woop! STEVEN STONE IS BEST BOI! hope you enjoyed this chapter! And I'll see you all later! Bye!!!!!